Starting over on the 1st, Who is with me?

Options
2»

Replies

• RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Yup, I'm back with it on the first.

As much as I know I should start TODAY, I figure waiting a day for one final indulgence tomorrow won't make things terribly worse.
  • tr4gic
    tr4gic Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm with ya
  • lynn_1972
    lynn_1972 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I to am starting over,have let the past few months get away from me and will start new on Jan 2nd...picking the 2nd as a start day since that is when hubby goes bk to working out of town and the 3rd school is bk on...this time I am doing a 5 month biggest loser comp with my kids{19 and 12} who ever loses biggest % of body fat wins the money we will add to the jar every 2 weeks....just something to get us all in the mood to lose....praying this time it works!!!
    good luck to all of us!!
  • apeydawn423
    apeydawn423 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm starting anew today........ Today is my tomorrow, No time like the present.... I've been trying to lose weight for almost 20 years. The time is now! Time for me to be greedy. Time for me to be selfish!
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    I don't believe in waiting until the new year to start anything. I don't make resolutions. If I see something in myself that I feel needs changed I just do it. Procrastinating only makes it harder.
  • krullone
    krullone Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I know its only 2 days away, but why wait? Why not make good food choices today? Why not get a good calorie burn today?

Seems a lot of issue stems from "I'll try again tomorrow" If tomorrow is never today - you'll always be chasing your tail!!

Don't wait....START TODAY!

^yup
  • Fredda39
    Options
    Day 4 for me, so with you all the way, started say one at 167, todays weigh in 167, trying not to get discouraged.
  • Poeticmoe
    Poeticmoe Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya. I started yesterday, as I figured there's no time like the present. So yesterday, 12/29 was my "Jan 1st" start.

Here's to good things happening in 2013!
  • LeslePG
    LeslePG Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Started over Saturday, the holidays were mine to enjoy! Plus, didn't want to be harassed about not eating from my mother:wink: Getting back into working out will be the hard part for me, but determined to get back to it! Now, if I can only keep my family from getting me a Birthday cake in a few days, I'll be good! Best of luck to everyone jumping back into it!
  • trishtrish1
    trishtrish1 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I think I "started" (and fooled around) since July 2012. I am just trying to do my best every day and since I have been logging in more frequently recently, I've done better. Sadly I gained weight after July and I am still not below my initial weight. BUT - no beating myself up, just doing the best I can every day.

:) Here's to a fabulous 2013 for all of us! :)
  • RilantheFirebug
    RilantheFirebug Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Why wait? I started over again today.
  • tkiefe01
    tkiefe01 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am in! Totally planned on starting over on the 1st.
  • Lucassvg
    Lucassvg Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I agree start on the 1st. Cleanse you body tomorrow ready for action on Tuesday. Good luck.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Last year, I decided that I HAD to do something. It was Christmas Eve... I also decided that I wasn't going to be one of those people who started Jan. 1 and then failed, yet again. So I started that day and it worked. Start TODAY. Get in some exercise and, well, you know how to eat properly if you've done this before. If not, today is the day to learn.
    Good luck, you can do this. :)
  • tishajo
    tishajo Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over again as well. Stopped logging for 3 months, gained 11lbs back. But I did quit smoking. Anyhow, today's a fresh start. Good luck to you! We can do it!
  • Tat2dDom0105
    Options
    I started this past Thursday, and don't plan on stopping anytime soon....
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Start today! I found that if I kept saying "oh I will start next Monday" it was 3 months later and I was still "starting next Monday". No time but the present! :)