APPLE CIDER VINEGAR HELPS CONQUER CARB CRAVINGS

Options

Replies

• robbienjill
    robbienjill Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    TG for this post. Going right now to take some to see if it will help with my acid reflux!!! Thanks for sharing guys!!
  • wilkypoo
    wilkypoo Posts: 52
    Options
    Thank you for the post. My mother and grandmother both always drank apple cider vinegar and I never understood why... now I realize they knew what they were doing.

Being a diabetic with terrible sugar cravings -this will definately be an old remedy I will bring back into the new!
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    I use a lot of balsamic and apple cider vinegar as a dressing for my veggies! Never tried drinking it straight though... yuck! Vinegar helps keep your blood sugars stable, very good for diabetics!

I have some cucumbers and onions marinating in apple cider vinegar right now too! :bigsmile:
  • AHealthierSuzyQ
    Options
    You are right. It tastes nasty alone, but I always chase it with cold water. Small price to pay to keep the carb monster under control at my house.
  • AHealthierSuzyQ
    Options
    If you have candida overgrowth, you may crave more carbohydrates and sugar, which could be undermining your weight loss efforts. Apple cider vinegar fights candida. so if you are a carb addict vinegar may help you lose weight.

Candida is a yeast that occurs naturally in in the intestinal tract, mouth, throat and genitals. Normally it lives in harmony with a variety of other microorganisms and actually performs a couple important functions. The problem occurs when something upsets the balance of bacteria in the body and this allows the yeast organism to proliferate and take over all the healthy microorganisms.
  • Mirlyn
    Mirlyn Posts: 256
    Options
    Cool, I'll have to swap one of my rice vinegar cucumber salads for an acv salad.
  • AHealthierSuzyQ
    Options
    No telling how big I'd be right now if I hadn't discoverd oraganic apple cider vinegar tames the carrb monster! :flowerforyou: Probably still a size 20 instead of a 10.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Apple cider vinegar can cure practically everything. My mom takes it and it's helped with numerous ailments, none of which I can specifically remember... been thinking about starting to take it. I know I tried it awhile back when she wanted me to use it to cure something and it tasted AWFUL. Probably why I haven't ever done it again. :tongue:
  • jmarie66
    jmarie66 Posts: 17
    Options
    bump
  • russ1220
    russ1220 Posts: 58
    Options
    I myself use to drink apple cider vinegar everyday and I did lose weight. It is suppose to be a fat burner and it did help me a year ago to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight. It is recommended to drink it especially before bed to burn the fat while you sleep. And, besides I do like the taste because I like tangy and bitter tasting things.
  • insidemarisol
    Options
    Wow- thanks for that. My husband and I were taking apple cider vinegar after I had a horrible urinary tract infection, as it creates acidity that is not conducive to bacteria. It is very healing. It's been a while since we've taken it, but you've inspired me to do it again! :)
  • MrsBattousai
    MrsBattousai Posts: 171
    Options
    Hey!

This is so great I'm so all over this!
  • Losetheweightnat
    Losetheweightnat Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    thanks for the information.. I'm going to start using it for my cravings and acid reflux.. hopes it help with my weight loss as well. :flowerforyou:
  • AHealthierSuzyQ
    Options
    This REALLY does work!
  • AHealthierSuzyQ
    Options
    :happy: This is my secret weapon for keeping the carb monster under control. Be sure to go ALL the way back to the beginning of this thread for all the info.
  • monicaceleste
    Options
    HOW OFTEN DO YOU TAKE THE APPLE CIDER VINGAR? BEFORE EVERY MEAL?
  • katm427
    katm427 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'll definitely be buying some of this next time I go food shopping!
  • MaureenH39
    MaureenH39 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Great info! Thanks!
  • AHealthierSuzyQ
    Options
    HOW OFTEN DO YOU TAKE THE APPLE CIDER VINEGAR? BEFORE EVERY MEAL?

If you'll go to page one of this thread and read the original post I think most of your questions will be answered. If not feel free to message me. I would also suggest doing a web search for organic apple cider vinegar or just check out www.braggs.com
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I've had apple cider vinegar before.. but in tablet form. I didn't even know that it was in liquid form. The tablet wasn't bad to take.. but I didn't really notice a difference weight wise or in controlling my carb intake. I wonder if the liquid form is the better way to go even though it doesn't taste very pleasant!