Do you feel like you're invisible or way too visible?

Options

Replies

• Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    Invisible. Story of my life.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I'm so invisible that I am f**king crystalline ...
  • friends and I told him to go meet his friends than, so I didn´t change and I don´t understand why people change so much.
    I will always just stay in the "friend zone" due to my looks and disability and that is ok most of the time.
    I wish you all the best and hopefully your friends will wake up and realize what they are risking losing

Don't say that. i have many friends with disabilities and they ended up with nice men and are super happy. I believe like a lot of you guys mentioned that it comes down to how you feel on the inside and your confidence. Give yourself more credit. Take care of yourself and you will meet an amazing partner who will take care of you!!!
    I have severe confidence issues but i am working on it. I find that the more i make an effort to look good on the outside and eat healthy to feel good on the inside, it totally shows.
    Good luck!!! :bigsmile:
  • I'm so invisible that I am f**king crystalline ...

You are gorgeous. Love the hair!!! :smile:
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I'm so invisible that I am f**king crystalline ...

You are gorgeous. Love the hair!!! :smile:

yup. she's the prettiest faerie crystal in the entire universe

true story
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I'm so invisible you don't even notice I'm posting in this thread...
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I hear you.

My best girl friends are GORGEOUS. Guys constantly ask me to help them get in with my friends.

Once, a guy i was obsessed with would not stop calling and texting me, asking how he could pick up my best friend. Felt great. Silver lining though is that now I have a room mate for when we move to NYC, and it would have been tres weird if we were formally dating.

They do try to help me out though, I guess. Every time we go out, they try and match me up with someone. Because I'm single, I must be miserable, right?
  • Lambeze
    Lambeze Posts: 237
    Options
    Both
  • acstansell
    acstansell Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I am visible to the person that matters - my hubs. To certain family members, I am invisible, which is the way I prefer it.

But, I've got a loud voice, a big smile, a boisterous laugh, big blue eyes, and red hair.

I'm pretty visible to a general audience.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Visible. Not sure why but it is too much, I hide a lot. Too many men, boys, stalkers.
  • chlorisaann
    chlorisaann Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Sweetie, it has less to do with your size and more to do with your confidence... I am over 300 lbs, happily married and get hit on at least once most weeks... I am one of those super confident ppl that thinks I am gorgeous no matter what and if you don't like it you can stick it! I thank my mom everyday for raising me that way!!!
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on my mood...sometimes I wish I were invisible and I think it 'shows'

I get stared at a lot, but I am usually always smiling, and I have a brilliant smile, so.... of course, they could just be staring at my wild unruly hair... :wink:
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely very visible. I get approached all the time it's nice but sometimes gets annoying! I've always had a lot of confidence as an adult so I think that's why.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    People forget me immediately or tell me they know me and I don't remember them.
  • curvygirl77
    curvygirl77 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Visible, people are obsessed with my lion hair because it's big and curly.
  • Motivated_Mom_4
    Options
    I feel invisible to all except for my children. I'm visible to my husband when he is "in the mood" however beyond that I'm unsure. When I try to make the first move with him intimately, I'm often turned down. Not thinking I get noticed by others much. Maybe losing more weight and getting in better shape will help. :)
  • Elma1975
    Options
    friends and I told him to go meet his friends than, so I didn´t change and I don´t understand why people change so much.
    I will always just stay in the "friend zone" due to my looks and disability and that is ok most of the time.
    I wish you all the best and hopefully your friends will wake up and realize what they are risking losing

Don't say that. i have many friends with disabilities and they ended up with nice men and are super happy. I believe like a lot of you guys mentioned that it comes down to how you feel on the inside and your confidence. Give yourself more credit. Take care of yourself and you will meet an amazing partner who will take care of you!!!
    I have severe confidence issues but i am working on it. I find that the more i make an effort to look good on the outside and eat healthy to feel good on the inside, it totally shows.
    Good luck!!! :bigsmile:
    No my disability has a lot to do with this. Men show interest online, online you can´t notice my disability but as soon as I mention I´m disabled they disappear very fast. Well maybe that is because I´m from a very small country and disability is like a plague, sometimes I could think people think it is contatious.
  • barbaramitchell101
    barbaramitchell101 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I'm so invisible you don't even notice I'm posting in this thread...

I noticed your post....:smile:
  • bananapancakebella
    Options
    Invisible.

Last night I was supposed to have a date with a guy I've been friends with for awhile. He called me just before and told me he wasn't coming because he didn't want to ruin our friendship or the group dynamic of our mutual friends. Fair enough, but it sucks because I really liked him. But now I'm really motivated with my fitness goals. In a few months he's going to really know what he's missing, lol.

But since moving to Denmark I haven't been flirted with at all. My looks are a dime a dozen here, and when Danish men learn that I'm not actually Danish, they actually turn around and walk away. Their loss, but it does make me feel quite invisible.
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    invisible