Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Would you date the person above you. (yes or no) TRUTH!

Options

Replies

• JessicaOnKeto
    JessicaOnKeto Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Woooo hoooo definite yes Mavrick!

@Jessicaonketo - Yes, it's on!

It's on like donkey kong? :laugh:
  • goldenboy2532
    Options
    @Mavrick7a - Only if you call me Goose... And we play a homoerotic game of volleyball... And then you realize that you are late for your date with JessicaonKeto and you take off on your motorcycle and ask to take a shower at her house,,,
  • AmandaP_23
    Options
    Sure. :]
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    @Mavrick7a - Only if you call me Goose... And we play a homoerotic game of volleyball... And then you realize that you are late for your date with JessicaonKeto and you take off on your motorcycle and ask to take a shower at her house,,,

That was really detailed...

@Amanda - yeah
  • JessicaOnKeto
    Options

@goldenboy will you be riding with him on the motorcycle and be asking to come in too? :laugh:

@Mavrick and well you know what they say about save water, shower together! lol! :wink:

@STX yes!, although now i think I have a virtual date... lol!
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    No :)
  • JessicaOnKeto
    Options
    no to you too girly, i prefer men :wink:
  • goldenboy2532
    Options

@goldenboy will you be riding with him on the motorcycle and be asking to come in too? :laugh:

@Mavrick and well you know what they say about save water, shower together! lol! :wink:

Unfortunately no... His undying love for you will cause him to be wreck less which will ultimately lead to my untimely death. If I totally mix plots, I can say that Maverick dies, and as his best friend, I look after you. Only then do we fall in love and realize that Maverick is still alive. He and I fight, but our brotherhood pulls us through,.
  • Mavrick7a
    Mavrick7a Posts: 1,353
    Options

@jessicaonketo/Kelly Mcgillis - Yes, i am totally into the environment, so we should shower together before our date :wink:

@goldenboy - I think you've lost that Lovin' Feeling! Have another beer on me. Sorry that you are gonna get killed later in the movie. You still have a great career in E.R. :laugh:
  • JessicaOnKeto
    Options

Unfortunately no... His undying love for you will cause him to be wreck less which will ultimately lead to my untimely death. If I totally mix plots, I can say that Maverick dies, and as his best friend, I look after you. Only then do we fall in love and realize that Maverick is still alive. He and I fight, but our brotherhood pulls us through,.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    @goldenboy
    *Plot twist, after the tragic accident while on his motorcycle on his way to our date, Maverick falls into a coma, then as the years go by, we fall in love. Then you get into in a tragic motorcycle accident causing you to go into a coma, and then Maverick wakes up, and we live happily ever after :happy:
  • vcfervc
    vcfervc Posts: 28
    Options
    Oh yeah
  • catrinaHwechanged
    Options
    No.
  • vcfervc
    vcfervc Posts: 28
    Options
    :brokenheart:
  • be_dazzled
    be_dazzled Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    No
  • catrinaHwechanged
    Options
    :brokenheart:

:(

A shaved head would look good on you :)
  • mikegl1
    mikegl1 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Yup
  • Sambytheway82
    Options
    Yes
  • goldenboy2532
    Options

@goldenboy
    *Plot twist, after the tragic accident while on his motorcycle on his way to our date, Maverick falls into a coma, then as the years go by, we fall in love. Then you get into in a tragic motorcycle accident causing you to go into a coma, and then Maverick wakes up, and we live happily ever after :happy:

What did I ever do to you lol??? You stil end up with maverick in my version without me going into a coma!!!:laugh:
  • JessicaOnKeto
    Options

@goldenboy

What did I ever do to you lol??? You stil end up with maverick in my version without me going into a coma!!!:laugh:

You never did nothing to me darling, and we'd still be in love for the life span you do have in my story! :love:
    Show me your abs like he is and we can re-evaluate and re-calculate this story! :wink: :laugh:
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,805 Member
    Options
    Very entertaining Jessica. I'm waiting for the movie! :laugh: :laugh: