Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Would you date the person above you. (yes or no) TRUTH!

Options

Replies

• JessicaOnKeto
    JessicaOnKeto Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Very entertaining Jessica. I'm waiting for the movie! :laugh: :laugh:

Ahh, but unfortunately, I left all of my fabulous screen writing in my other message board posts... :laugh:
  • goldenboy2532
    Options
    @Mavrick7a - Only if you call me Goose... And we play a homoerotic game of volleyball... And then you realize that you are late for your date with JessicaonKeto and you take off on your motorcycle and ask to take a shower at her house,,,

@goldenboy will you be riding with him on the motorcycle and be asking to come in too? :laugh:

@Mavrick and well you know what they say about save water, shower together! lol! :wink:

@STX yes!, although now i think I have a virtual date... lol!

Unfortunately no... His undying love for you will cause him to be wreck less which will ultimately lead to my untimely death. If I totally mix plots, I can say that Maverick dies, and as his best friend, I look after you. Only then do we fall in love and realize that Maverick is still alive. He and I fight, but our brotherhood pulls us through,.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    @goldenboy
    *Plot twist, after the tragic accident while on his motorcycle on his way to our date, Maverick falls into a coma, then as the years go by, we fall in love. Then you get into in a tragic motorcycle accident causing you to go into a coma, and then Maverick wakes up, and we live happily ever after :happy:

What did I ever do to you lol??? You stil end up with maverick in my version without me going into a coma!!!:laugh:

You never did nothing to me darling, and we'd still be in love for the life span you do have in my story! :love:
    Show me your abs like he is and we can re-evaluate and re-calculate this story! :wink: :laugh:
    Alas, I must concede as his abs are far superior.
  • JessicaOnKeto
    Options
    @Mavrick7a - Only if you call me Goose... And we play a homoerotic game of volleyball... And then you realize that you are late for your date with JessicaonKeto and you take off on your motorcycle and ask to take a shower at her house,,,

@goldenboy will you be riding with him on the motorcycle and be asking to come in too? :laugh:

@Mavrick and well you know what they say about save water, shower together! lol! :wink:

Unfortunately no... His undying love for you will cause him to be wreck less which will ultimately lead to my untimely death. If I totally mix plots, I can say that Maverick dies, and as his best friend, I look after you. Only then do we fall in love and realize that Maverick is still alive. He and I fight, but our brotherhood pulls us through,.

@goldenboy
    *Plot twist, after the tragic accident while on his motorcycle on his way to our date, Maverick falls into a coma, then as the years go by, we fall in love. Then you get into in a tragic motorcycle accident causing you to go into a coma, and then Maverick wakes up, and we live happily ever after :happy:

What did I ever do to you lol??? You stil end up with maverick in my version without me going into a coma!!!:laugh:

You never did nothing to me darling, and we'd still be in love for the life span you do have in my story! :love:
    Show me your abs like he is and we can re-evaluate and re-calculate this story! :wink: :laugh:

Wait does this mean we can't date?!?! :sad: :cry: :sad:
    Good thing I have and always will be a beer-drinker kinda girl then! :laugh:
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,805 Member
    Options
    Too funny Jessica! Glad to see some good humor here on a Friday afternoon.
  • goldenboy2532
    Options

@goldenboy

Sorry, no... I end up hooking up with my civilian flight instructor...
  • JessicaOnKeto
    Options

@goldenboy

Sorry, no... I end up hooking up with my civilian flight instructor...

This actually made me chuckle at work, well played sir. well played :drinker:
  • 79Tamia79
    79Tamia79 Posts: 10
    Options
    NO
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    Oh yes!
  • KBGirts
    KBGirts Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    Well, it's a girl so no... but maybe yes.

Edit: It changed to a boy before I could reply.... YES!
  • MsMarlaMae
    MsMarlaMae Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I say yep, not only do I love ladies, the athletic ones are high on the list.
  • munsterisque
    Options
    Awesome weightloss, but I will pass
  • mojo75
    mojo75 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    looks like hes put up a lot of heavy iron but not my type. Prefer the ladies :)
  • _Fatty2Fitty_
    _Fatty2Fitty_ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    nope sorry, too old! :)
  • mojo75
    mojo75 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    lol hey us old guys need love too :P
  • BreeNJesse
    BreeNJesse Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Yup!
  • munsterisque
    Options
    Nice Physique! But I will pass
  • _Fatty2Fitty_
    _Fatty2Fitty_ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    lol hey us old guys need love too :P

N'aaw true....but your closer to my dads age than mine!! Weird!!
  • 79Tamia79
    79Tamia79 Posts: 10
    Options
    no
  • Mavrick7a
    Mavrick7a Posts: 1,353
    Options
    @tamia - Yes!
  • heathermiller77715
    Options
    Yeah @mavrick