Lose 5lbs+ in January - YES WE CAN!!!

Options
THIS CHALLENGE HAS A LIMITED NUMBER OF SPOTS. I will only allow 150 people to join the challenge. 50 spots are already taken by people that have done the challenge before. That means 100 spots are still open. Please only take one of the spots if you are going to follow through.

--- SPOTS ARE LIMITED DUE TO AMOUNT AND EFFORT PUT INTO THE SPREADSHEET ---

********I will post when the group max has been hit. Please do not comment after that point********

What are your goals for the New Year? Where do you want to be a month from now? This challenge has been running for well over a year! We are a group of people that come together to support each other on the weight loss journey.

Commit, follow the format, and it will be a great month! This month we will only have 150 participants total. If you do not check in two weeks in a row I will delete you from the spreadsheet. ALL OF THE TRACKING FOR THIS CHALLENGE WILL BE DONE ON A DIFFERENT TOPIC PAGE! This one will only be used for signing up for the group.

In the new thread for January I will post the weekly date format. You will weigh in every Monday other than on last day of the Month. You will also set a personal goal for the month.

PLEASE ONLY COMMENT SAYING YOU WANT TO TAKE ONE OF THE SPOTS IF YOU WILL FOLLOW THROUGH

Replies

• svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I want to take the challenge plz
  • rpillen
    rpillen Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I would like to participate. I did this challenge a few months ago and want to join again. thanks!!
  • KL124
    KL124 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Can I please be added to the group. I already have the goal of losing 5 pounds in January, and I promise to keep checking in :)
  • workandachieve
    Options
    please could i take part!
  • msrootitooti
    msrootitooti Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Please add me.. I just gained 3 over the holidays and am 12 from goal.
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • clhardy5
    clhardy5 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Me, Me, Me!!! I would love to join the challenge! My worries are that I only have about more pounds to lose until I hit goal - and I KNOW how hard it is to lose these last 10. But, my thinking is that if I join this challenge, it will give me that extra push!!

Carrie
  • tkiefe01
    tkiefe01 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I WANT TO FOLLOW PLLLLLEEEASSE!
  • shannonwine1
    Options
    I'd like to participate please :)
  • bliz23
    Options
    I would like to be part of the challenge...thanks!:smile:
  • 20ever
    20ever Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I will take a spot!
  • JustAGirlyGeek
    JustAGirlyGeek Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Add me please :)
  • Summasinsation
    Summasinsation Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am interested in joining the challenge.
  • kthycrlsn
    kthycrlsn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I want to take the challenge~
  • tschaff04
    tschaff04 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Me please!
  • cheflisao
    Options
    I would love to try!!
  • cpic1234
    cpic1234 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. thanks Clare
  • ChristinaR720
    Options
    I'm in, please!

Note: I'm in the December group and expressed interest in January there, too. Just wanted to give you the heads up, so I'm not double-counted! Sorry about that!
  • slimsummerr
    Options
    It's my first day but I feel up for it, I need some motivation and help if I am to succeed ! 5 pounds would be great in the first month, just under 1/5 of my total weight i want to lose !
  • Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I'm in