I absolutely CAN'T live without...

Options

Replies

• McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Cayenne...pretty much everything I cook.

Same here - Love the stuff. And red pepper flakes.
  • ractayjon
    Options
    Chocolate Vita Tops. They totally cure my chocolate craving and are low calories/low fat/high fiber. YUMMY!

Me TOO!! I am good with the corn too(they help with my baked good craving)...but the chocolate totally satisfy my chocolate craving.
  • epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    cheese. any kind. (but now i eat it in serving sizes instead of in bulk.)

Right there with you!!!!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I absolutely CAN'T live without...

(In order)
    1. My morning coffee
    2. Cheese
    3. Mexican food (in moderation)
    4. Texas Pete
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    My King Arthur Whole Grain cookbook. I use it at least once a week. I was orginally checking it out of the library...but finally caved and bought it because it's worth the price and besides I think the library staff was tired of having it permently checked out by me, lol.
  • hollyroode
    Options
    -coffee
    -diet coke
    -chicken breast
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Laughing Cow Cheese (any flavor, doesn't matter!:wink: )
    Skinny Cow ice cream
    Fresh salsa (always been a favorite, but now more so than ever:happy: )
    Food scale :love: :love: :love:
    Dark Chocolate Dreams Peanut Butter on Caramel Rice Cakes:heart:
    White Chocolate Wonderful Peanut Butter on Chocolate Rice Cakes:love:

That's all I can think of now, but I have tried so many different things since I started. Oh, I finally eat at Subway! (On the rare occassion we eat "fast food":laugh: ) Used to be that I couldn't stand the smell of the inside of the stores. I've been told that I just was unlucky enough to be near the "worse" stores. Whatever the reason, I can handle it now, and love their Red Wine Vinaigrette!

What in the world is Dark Chocolate Dreams Peanut Butter, and White Chocolate Wonderful Peanut Butter??? Sounds AMAZING!! :love:

It is the tastiest most awesome peanut butter ever. It is all natural smooth pb with lots of chocolately goodness mixed in. It is like heaven. It is made by Peanut Butter & Co. and you can find it in any grocery store. Please go out and buy some now :)
  • bytelaw
    bytelaw Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    1. Weber Kick'n Chicken spice mix (put it on chicken breasts, sometimes with bread crumbs/planko and a bit of parmesean cheese, or just on chicken patties)

2. Kroger Grill Time Tuscan Blend seasoning mix (same as above, plus put it on shrimp and stir fry)

3. Maple Grove Farms of Vermont Fat Free Balsamic Vinagrette dressing (5 calories/2 TSP, put it on cut up cucumbers, tomatoes, basil and shallots)

4. Trader Joe's Sun-Dried Tomato with Basil Chicken Sausage (good protein, low calories, excellent flavor, very filling)

5. Kashi TLC Raspberry Chocolate Fruit & Grain bars (delicious treat)
  • atouchet
    Options
    Cabbage
    Green Beans
    Baby Corn
    Boiled Crawfish & Shrimp

A few unnecessary things:
    Coke Zero
    Jell-O 60 Calorie Mousse
  • Ashybeth
    Options
    cucumber, peeled and sliced, with lime juice squeezed all over and the tiniest bit of seasoned or kosher salt to taste. Wow, I might have to go in the kitchen right now and make that my afternoon snack for today. haha:tongue:
  • bjs06
    bjs06 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    sweet potatoes. i eat quite a few during the week, it helps fill me up super good! also bananas.. they make me feel like im eating candy! haha
  • gummibaehr
    Options
    ALMONDS! I love them!
  • rlsluvr
    rlsluvr Posts: 130
    Options
    MUSIC!!!!

I love my MUSIC!!!!

I know it's not food related, but I really can't live without it.....
  • lvfunandfit
    lvfunandfit Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    I have these in my house at all times!

Activia Vanilla Yogurt
    Greek NF yogurt
    1% cottage cheese
    Ground Turkey
    Chicken Breast
    Pinto Beans
    Apple Pears
    Spinach
    Asparagus
    Muscle Milk Protein Powder
    Non Fat Milk
    Tomatoes

In terms of spices

Garlic Pepper
    Lemon Pepper
    Olive Oil
    Garlic (minced)
    Parsley
    Cilantro
    cholula
    Balsalmic Vinegar
    Mustard
  • jmathews
    jmathews Posts: 196
    Options
    #1 salsa and baked Tostitos #2 hummus w/ veggies...can't go without either of these.
  • lisawest
    lisawest Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Laughing Cow Cheese (any flavor, doesn't matter!:wink: )
    Skinny Cow ice cream
    Fresh salsa (always been a favorite, but now more so than ever:happy: )
    Food scale :love: :love: :love:
    Dark Chocolate Dreams Peanut Butter on Caramel Rice Cakes:heart:
    White Chocolate Wonderful Peanut Butter on Chocolate Rice Cakes:love:

That's all I can think of now, but I have tried so many different things since I started. Oh, I finally eat at Subway! (On the rare occassion we eat "fast food":laugh: ) Used to be that I couldn't stand the smell of the inside of the stores. I've been told that I just was unlucky enough to be near the "worse" stores. Whatever the reason, I can handle it now, and love their Red Wine Vinaigrette!

What in the world is Dark Chocolate Dreams Peanut Butter, and White Chocolate Wonderful Peanut Butter??? Sounds AMAZING!! :love:

It is the tastiest most awesome peanut butter ever. It is all natural smooth pb with lots of chocolately goodness mixed in. It is like heaven. It is made by Peanut Butter & Co. and you can find it in any grocery store. Please go out and buy some now :)

Absolutely go buy some! I go through about a jar a week. :noway: For 2 tbsp it is 170-180 cals, but 1 tbsp is MORE than enough for a rice cake. Dirty little secret warning! I have been known to measure out 2 tbsp and eat it straight from the spoon:laugh: MMMmmmmmm.:love:
  • TamaraRR
    TamaraRR Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    as far as spice goes, chilli peppers or cajun spice. put it on everything
  • skdehen
    Options
    I love whole wheat pita pockets. I can stuff it with lettuce, tomatoes, peppers, onions, turkey and feta cheese. Yum Yum
  • siobhannestor
    Options
    hummus, whole grain artisan bread, avocados, cauliflower, spinach, berries, peanut butter (natural), eggs, dark chocolate...
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Hummus, avocados, sushi :heart: