400 calorie supper?

Options
I have just over 400 calories left for supper... what should I eat? Just curious what people will come up with :P

And.... GO! :)

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,987 Member
    Options
    Two cupcakes.
  • KatieHall77
    KatieHall77 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Tuna fish, with black pepper and lettuce, in a soy wrap, with a dill pickle on the side
  • CoronerKris
    CoronerKris Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    tofu or shrimp stir fry
  • morticiamom
    morticiamom Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    4 ounces of broiled tilapia, a cup of cooked quinoa, and salad greens with light dressing. Or two cupcakes XD
  • Erikalynne18
    Erikalynne18 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    haha... cupcakes definately would have been the old me! :P
  • Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    A Glorious slice of pizza!
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    What do you need to balance out your day? Protein? Fat? Carbs?
  • _KATzMeow
    _KATzMeow Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Its new years eve eat what ever you want and work it off tomorrow!
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Chili. Something like 300 calories per bowl, depending on your ingredients, of course. But I do beef, beans, celery, mushrooms, onion, corn, and puree cooked carrots and red peppers because my husband can't have tomato sauce. I sometimes add a can of pineapples, plus all the spices. It's filling and I'm always surprised at the low calorie count. Add a biscuit with a little butter to soak up the the last bits. Or save those calories for a sweet treat.
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Lettuce - Iceberg (includes crisphead types), raw, 3 cup shredded - 30 cals.
    Safeway - Garlic Bread, 48 g - 160 cals
    Pc Blue Menu - Italian-Style Lasagna, 212.25 grams ( 1/8 tray) - 233 cals
    Kraft Signature Dressing - low calorie italian - 2 T. - 10 cals.
    Total calories: 433
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    A margarita!
  • dee_bee
    Options
    2 small eggs on one slice of toast (188 cals)
    one very small banana {50g} mashed on toast with a sprinkle of cinnamon and chocolate chips {2g} (140cal)
    huge bowl of strawberries {125g} with lite whipped cream {24g}, sprinkling of chocolate chips {3g} and a couple tablespoons of chopped nuts {<1g} (115 cals)

TOTAL 443 cals, 60 carbs, 14 fat, 18 protein and 411 salt.
  • msshiraz
    msshiraz Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    If I had 400 remaining calories at night- I'd fit in a workout- personally I need more than that for dinner :)
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    I have just over 400 calories left for supper... what should I eat? Just curious what people will come up with :P

And.... GO! :)

Pork tenderloin with cabbage and apple salad
    Pan fried chicken with spinach,mushrooms and tomatoes
    Oven roasted. fried chicken with rapini tossed in garlic herb butter
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    2 egg, toast, jelly - is my go to when i'm low on banked calories
  • LetsGetFitMama
    Options
    I just had a lean turkey burger for dinner, those are fairly low cal depending on what you put on it
  • strivingfor130
    strivingfor130 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I just made a stir fry with about 4 oz. chicken, 2 oz. wheat pasta, broccoli, and carrots seasoned with soy sauce, a tsp of dale's seasoning, and topped off with a honey mustard sauce (just mixed mustard with 1.5 tbsp of honey). It was 426 calories, but you can always leave out the honey mustard sauce or the pasta to make it lower calorie :)
  • mdyorston
    Options
    I have leftover crockpot taco chicken chili....204 calories for 1 1/4 cup. But you would have had to start cooking that this morning :(
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    some meat with loads and loads of veggies...followed by a teaspoon of nutella...then maybe later if I had some cals left some salted peanuts...that ticks all the boxes for me food, choc, salt yum yum
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    salmon burger or turkey burger with some veggies on the side