How old do I look

Options

Replies

• gem25984
    Options
  • hausofnichele
    hausofnichele Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    My guess is 27. Love the makeup and hair by the way.

I actually only have lipgloss on in this picture it was just after a spray tan and individual eyelashes hahahanx

Really? Only individual lashes? Wow. Your skin looks awesome. Definitely gives off a very youthful appearance :)
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    My guess is 27. Love the makeup and hair by the way.

I actually only have lipgloss on in this picture it was just after a spray tan and individual eyelashes hahahanx

Really? Only individual lashes? Wow. Your skin looks awesome. Definitely gives off a very youthful appearance :)

Thankyyou my Skin is gettin a whole lot better I avnt had one spot for months since I started this little journey I get a spray tan lashes an my eyebrows tinted an waxed every week it's helping build my confidence up alot! X
  • CarlieeBear
    CarlieeBear Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I'd say 18 for the OP.
  • tryclyn
    tryclyn Posts: 2,414 Member
    Options
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna say 19, and also I wouldn't be offended by the Barbie comment. Just looking at your picture from the forums without actually going to your profile, you look just like my first Barbie! I thought she was pretty.
  • HotMummyMission
    Options
    I'm gonna say 19, and also I wouldn't be offended by the Barbie comment. Just looking at your picture from the forums without actually going to your profile, you look just like my first Barbie! I thought she was pretty.

I'm not offended sweetie takes alot to upset me heheh just the way she wanted to attack for no reason at all I'm a nice girl I woudnt dream of insulting a stranger I Spose jealousy is her strong point ... And thankyou ahha I always get that comment I wish I had barbies body :( heheh x
  • ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    Options
  • KaydeForce
    KaydeForce Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'd say you're maybe a little older than me. I'm 27 so I'd say 28 or 29?
    Please don't be offended if I'm completely wrong.

I had people tell me I look my age or older, but when I bought my first car a few months ago I also had people ask me if I am graduating high school *lol* I definitely don't take it personally if people don't guess my age right and I hope you don't either ;-)

Also I feel people tend to look younger when they have excess weight on them.
  • HotMummyMission
    Options
    I'd say you're maybe a little older than me. I'm 27 so I'd say 28 or 29?
    Please don't be offended if I'm completely wrong.

I had people tell me I look my age or older, but when I bought my first car a few months ago I also had people ask me if I am graduating high school *lol* I definitely don't take it personally if people don't guess my age right and I hope you don't either ;-)

Also I feel people tend to look younger when they have excess weight on them.

Of corse I don't hunni hehe and I looked alot older when I had a chubbier face I'm not naturally a chubbyt person so my face didn't suit it an made me look alot older :( x
  • abrahamsitososa
    abrahamsitososa Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    26, by the way I thought looking like a barbie would be a compliment. That's what modeling agencies look for.
  • TheLittleLebowski
    Options
    About my age, 20/21
  • janemem
    janemem Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I'd take a stab at 20/21? :wink:
  • BigDnSW
    BigDnSW Posts: 641 Member
    Options

I'm not offended sweetie takes alot to upset me heheh just the way she wanted to attack for no reason at all I'm a nice girl I woudnt dream of insulting a stranger I Spose jealousy is her strong point ... And thankyou ahha I always get that comment I wish I had barbies body :( heheh x

Don't...the top 50 models of 2012 are more curvy now (pro fashion & event photographer)...the "Barbie" thing died several years ago...As to your age...at least more than half my age...who cares...age is relevant to your heart, not your looks. Sorry, my profession is a nasty, greasy, competitive, and often very superficial business. However, I am not. Enjoy your success! No worries, I am very happily married to a wonderful wife of 33+ years...former model... and can still turn a car on with no keys.
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Maybe around my age, I'm 31.
  • HotMummyMission
    Options
    Thanks guys its alot better I was getting 30-39 :( I am 21 :( still don't really look my age but getting there it's not that I wanna look my age but I wanna look youthful <3 does not everyone my skin and face has changed alot recently so I was just intrigued x
  • dark_light
    Options
    18?
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys its alot better I was getting 30-39 :( I am 21 :( still don't really look my age but getting there it's not that I wanna look my age but I wanna look youthful <3 does not everyone my skin and face has changed alot recently so I was just intrigued x

lol...who said 39? Hard to judge by one duck face picture but I'd guess around 23 or so....but i see you already said 21.
  • HotMummyMission
    Options

lol...who said 39? Hard to judge by one duck face picture but I'd guess around 23 or so....but i see you already said 21.

Oh hunni not sure you know what a duck face is <<<<<<< not pouting on that sweetie hahha I'm really not .. Can't smile cause face is to chubby yet though heheh
  • toddis
    toddis Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    I dunno, depends on if the toys in the background are yours or a kids =)

19ish.