How old do I look

Options

Replies

• quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I'd say 20. Also, boo to anyone who gives you a negative comment about how you look. I think you're pretty!
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I dunno, depends on if the toys in the background are yours or a kids =)

19ish.

Hahha there my daughters
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I'm going to say you're between 26-28. Probably because you're a mum I guess. Most of my friends, and myself, didn't start families until late 20s/early 30s so I go by that!

Nothing wrong with barbie lol, although I think if she were real the weight of her boobs would make her topple over :laugh:
  • FightingforFit82
    Options
  • __Jamie__
    __Jamie__ Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Reading through the comments I spotted you said you're 21, I was gonna go with 18!

Also, with regard to the barbie comment... Almost all of us are here for the same reason, right? To get healthy, to lose weight, or both. So, with all due respect, if any of us who achieve our goals & succeed in attaining the body/appearance that we've always wanted, having no doubt struggled to in the past, cause we all know it takes the utmost effort & a level of sacrifice, wish to show it off, whether it's taking off our shirts at the beach, making ourselves up, wearing tight shirts to show off our abs etc, I think we're well within our rights to.

I personally intend to suit up every day & look my best in whatever I do, I'd love to walk down the street & have girls stare at me cause I look awesome, does that make me a manslut? Lol Your point was invalid, your argument non-existant & your eyes clearly aren't functioning properly cause she's gorgeous, I'd love to see a makeup-less photo as I'm sure you're just as stunning, but if your makeup gives you the slightest bit of confidence then it's worth it & I for one wouldn't ever judge you based solely on it.

Sorry for going on, it winds me right up when people act like knobheads unprovoked simply to put somebody down, specially when we're all here for the same reason.
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
  • twright513
    Options
  • Bobby__Clerici
    Bobby__Clerici Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    I am guessing mid-20's....:smile:
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I'm guess you're a bit younger than me. I'll say you're 34?
  • christy3565
    Options
    Missjules....25?
  • swaymyway
    swaymyway Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I was going to guess 21 and notice thats what you are, so yay!

Would be interesting to see the before (where people guessed you were late 30s!!) picture as well.

ps your face does not look chubby at all to me, you look very slim!
  • ToshaFeb268
    Options
    I'm gonna say 19, and also I wouldn't be offended by the Barbie comment. Just looking at your picture from the forums without actually going to your profile, you look just like my first Barbie! I thought she was pretty.

I'm not offended sweetie takes alot to upset me heheh just the way she wanted to attack for no reason at all I'm a nice girl I woudnt dream of insulting a stranger I Spose jealousy is her strong point ... And thankyou ahha I always get that comment I wish I had barbies body :( heheh x

Don't...the top 50 models of 2012 are more curvy now (pro fashion & event photographer)...the "Barbie" thing died several years ago...As to your age...at least more than half my age...who cares...age is relevant to your heart, not your looks. Sorry, my profession is a nasty, greasy, competitive, and often very superficial business. However, I am not. Enjoy your success! No worries, I am very happily married to a wonderful wife of 33+ years...former model... and can still turn a car on with no keys.

^^^Love this!
  • jen10st
    jen10st Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I was going to guess 23 but I saw you're 21. I think you look very pretty but would probably look younger in your photo if you were smiling. i just prefer smiles to pouty lips personally :)
  • ToshaFeb268
    Options
    Reading through the comments I spotted you said you're 21, I was gonna go with 18!

Also, with regard to the barbie comment... Almost all of us are here for the same reason, right? To get healthy, to lose weight, or both. So, with all due respect, if any of us who achieve our goals & succeed in attaining the body/appearance that we've always wanted, having no doubt struggled to in the past, cause we all know it takes the utmost effort & a level of sacrifice, wish to show it off, whether it's taking off our shirts at the beach, making ourselves up, wearing tight shirts to show off our abs etc, I think we're well within our rights to.

I personally intend to suit up every day & look my best in whatever I do, I'd love to walk down the street & have girls stare at me cause I look awesome, does that make me a manslut? Lol Your point was invalid, your argument non-existant & your eyes clearly aren't functioning properly cause she's gorgeous, I'd love to see a makeup-less photo as I'm sure you're just as stunning, but if your makeup gives you the slightest bit of confidence then it's worth it & I for one wouldn't ever judge you based solely on it.

Sorry for going on, it winds me right up when people act like knobheads unprovoked simply to put somebody down, specially when we're all here for the same reason.

^^^I like this too.
  • _namaste_
    _namaste_ Posts: 246
    Options
    23 or 24 maybe?
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,714 Member
    Options
    Early 20's

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor