Public Food Diary

Options
13»

Replies

• iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    My favorite thing about looking at someone else's diary is thinking: what the heck did they do with those foods all together? :laugh:
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    My favorite thing about looking at someone else's diary is thinking: what the heck did they do with those foods all together? :laugh:

Ha ha ha!! I have DEFINITELY thought this a time or two! Too funny! :laugh:
  • ScarletTarah
    ScarletTarah Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Feel free to spy on me!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,129 Member
    Options
    You guys are hilarious! And I'd love to have the extra time to look at what other people eat! I don't even get my own food entered on most days.
    Don't bother, mine's private.....:wink: ......and blank!.............:laugh:
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for sharing and to the Original Poster :flowerforyou:

I've noticed that some items don't have the correct "nutirtional value". Only because this weekend I was comparing the sugar in Honey Bunches of Oats to another cereal and noticed HBO had less so I chose it. When I "stalked" someone diary here I noticed they also had HBO however it showed "0 grams" of sugar. This has happened to me in the past, where I enter something and when I look at the other values besides calories and it shows "0" sodium for chinese food... dont think so :laugh:

All entries are not Accurate. Just make sure you take the time to glance at all the values and see if it "makes sense" to you.

IMHO :flowerforyou:
  • MirandaJayne
    MirandaJayne Posts: 600 Member
    Options

I've noticed that some items don't have the correct "nutirtional value". Only because this weekend I was comparing the sugar in Honey Bunches of Oats to another cereal and noticed HBO had less so I chose it. When I "stalked" someone diary here I noticed they also had HBO however it showed "0 grams" of sugar. This has happened to me in the past, where I enter something and when I look at the other values besides calories and it shows "0" sodium for chinese food... dont think so :laugh:

All entries are not Accurate. Just make sure you take the time to glance at all the values and see if it "makes sense" to you.

I just discovered this little tip that should help people. . . . if there is a * beside the item you are looknig for this means a mfp member added these nutritional values not the website (person :huh: however you want to phrase that), So with that in mind check your nutritional values before you select an ingreedient with a * beside it.

If you aren't sure what they are usually you can go to google and search the item and it will take you t the companys website where you can usualy, not always but usually find the nutritional values.
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options

I just discovered this little tip that should help people. . . . if there is a * beside the item you are looknig for this means a mfp member added these nutritional values not the website (person :huh: however you want to phrase that), So with that in mind check your nutritional values before you select an ingreedient with a * beside it.

If you aren't sure what they are usually you can go to google and search the item and it will take you t the companys website where you can usualy, not always but usually find the nutritional values.

Good to Know Miranda! Thanks :flowerforyou:
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Mine is pubic! Proudly so! Stalk away, give ideas, criticize, its all the more better for my accountability!

Same for me...I'd be really happy for feedback since my weight loss has been stalling out lately.