At 45, my one year update, Jan 2012 to Dec 2012

Options
124»

Replies

• skatei
    skatei Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Your story hits home, especially with the eating like a fat person. Christmas proved to me that I still eat like a fat person and I need to work on that. Also I need to relax a little on my working out. I tend to freak if I miss a day. Thanks for sharing your story and reminding me what I truly need to do.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    You look gooood man!
  • naticksdonna
    naticksdonna Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting - you are an inspiration! Congratulations on your success!
  • fervc64
    fervc64 Posts: 53
    Options
    That's fantastic! Thanks for sharing.
  • IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Great post! What you wrote is so true, you were living the life of a overweight person as many of us were and you needed to change the way you lived your life. That is very important for anyone that wants to lose the weight and keep the weight off to understand. It must be a lifestyle change not a temporary diet or exercise change. It has to become routine and forever.

Congrats on your progress! Weight loss can truly be achieved at any age!
  • julielittlefish
    julielittlefish Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    No wonder you feel 10 years younger, you look 10 years younger! Love your 'keep it simple' philosophy. Congratulations on your success!
  • xcmtnracer
    xcmtnracer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress and a great outlook. I've been fit for years and you are right, it does take time but I sure enjoy not thinking about giving up foods to stay thin and I love being active without losing my breathe, continue to stay fit and enjoy life; again, great work.
  • fernandocontreras24
    Options
    Great inspiration! Sprinter and not marathon runner!
  • sammielealea
    sammielealea Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your journey; I'm sure that so many people will be inspired by your story!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!