Any 20 somethings out there?

Options

Replies

• ChantelleKersen
    Options
    I am also trying to change my eating habits, too big portions is my main issue as i have a relatively healthy diet (christmas excluded!!) but i just eat way too much.

I so badly want to wear the nice high street clothes my friends all wear.

had trouble staying slim all my life. had a good phase around 18-20. but i'm now 25, work a desk job with long hours and contentedly sit on the sofa with my boyfriend and cook tasty food. Oh and i love the pub too which is a problem! NO MORE BEER!

I am the exact same! I have the same issues as well as the fact that I lose motivation so fast! That's why I joined this today! I'm definitely ready for a swift kick in the *kitten* to get me going!
  • anfruth
    Options
    23 soon to be 24 - feel free to add me as a friend. Looking to lose 5-10 lbs of fat/get stronger/better cardiovascular fitness.
  • katieebug11
    katieebug11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    21!
    Feel free to add me! (:
  • samschaut
    Options
    Hi :) I'm also in my 20's... I'm 24 and looking to lose weight due to a struggle with PCOS. My fitness pal was a great help to me last time I lost weight, but I got off track so now I'm back and ready to fight! Looking for some friends for motivation & encouragement! Good luck everyone!
  • everlastingdream
    Options
    Hi! I'm 20 - anyone feel free to add me for some motivation and support! :D
  • theNurseNancy
    Options
    26 here. Similar situation minus the buff boyfriend. I took on my husband's bad eating habits and gained weight, then had a baby. I've lost a bit since I started and still have about 15 to go + toning. My husband is joining me this year :]
  • adidrea
    adidrea Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 25 and have actually been on MFP for quite a while but fell off the wagon in recent months. I gained back about 6 lbs and it was a real reality check when I weighed in after Christmas. All that hard work down the drain? No thanks! I'm back and more motivated than ever :) Feel free to add me!!
  • brittanyg820
    brittanyg820 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and new to the site! Feel free to add me!
  • Missalybelle
    Missalybelle Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    hey everyone! i just turned 24 last week :) i've been active on mfp for almost a year now. always looking for new friends to stay motivated! 2013 will be our year. <3 feel free to add me!
  • pinkgurl87
    Options
    I'm 25. Always interesting in meeting new people. I'm new on here.
  • pinkgurl87
    Options
    lol that sounds like me too I used to be athletic and now I'm fat it suxs.
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 21 looking to add some friends my age. Feel free to add me!
  • jmcglinn
    Options
    Hello! I'm 25. My goal is to get back to my weight before all the busyness happened. This past year I got a house and two jobs, gained guardianship of a teenager and hot a job. I also moved up the career ladder at work and now that things are manageable I'm ready to start eating right and getting back to my normal weight
  • Donica_Marie
    Donica_Marie Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    im 25 feel free to add if me if you want
  • Tannerb816
    Tannerb816 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am 28 and a newbie! Looking to find friends to start this journey. Feel free to add me. :)
  • fat2fit1991
    Options
    Im 21 here EVERYONE feel free to ADD ME!!!! =)
  • beccadoll86
    Options
    26 here :)

Anyone can add me. I am new around here and looking to make friends that will help keep me motivated :)
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    I'm 26. Feel free to add me
  • Caymi
    Caymi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hello my names caymi im 20, ive used the fitness pal for about a year on and off and decided that in 2013 im gonna actually stick to using it everyday. so now im on the boards looking for people to help keep me motivated and to push me to stick to using and tracking my progress. so yeah any and everyone fell free to add me
  • claris917
    claris917 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    me. :3 21 yo. I am also new here so i hope to have some contacts. ;)