Before and after pics on my profile

Options
I for some reason seem to be having issues getting my pics to show up here in my posts. I don't have the best before and now pics but I do have some up on my profile page. I started at 428 pounds and I'm currently 208!!!! 64 more pounds to go until I reach my first goal.

I also wanted to say thank you to all my friends here who have been a huge survior tactic on my downer days.

Replies

• abbie38
    abbie38 Posts: 128
    Options
    you look awesome! You're a real inspiration :)
  • JustAmy
    JustAmy Posts: 291
    Options
    totally amazing ~ thank you for sharing!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Questfor250
    Options
    Great Job Ami. As far as pictures on the forum I am stumped.
  • annabelmartinez
    annabelmartinez Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! 200 pound loss...... thats amazing... what did you do???? Congrats!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I for some reason seem to be having issues getting my pics to show up here in my posts. I don't have the best before and now pics but I do have some up on my profile page. I started at 428 pounds and I'm currently 208!!!! 64 more pounds to go until I reach my first goal.

I also wanted to say thank you to all my friends here who have been a huge survior tactic on my downer days.
    I checked out the profile pics and wow you are doing awesome! If you can get this far I have complete faith in you reaching that goal weight!! Did you lose ALL this weight by using MFP? It really doesn't matter HOW you did it, I am just glad you did! Good job!
  • anthrochix
    Options
    amazing! you look like a totally different person! Good for you!
  • ScarletTarah
    ScarletTarah Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, you must be so proud of yourself!
  • SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    Yes, as soon as I saw a pic of myself I was like "WHO THE F IS THAT" instantly I signed up with MFP and walked my hiney off! July, if I reach my goal in July than it will have taken 1 year to lose almost 300 pounds! I'm not far... you're right. I can do it!
  • cmw72
    cmw72 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    That's awesome... Truly inspiring.
  • kathy140
    Options
    HI QUESTFOR250
    YES I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN IN ON THE CHALLENGE. I NEED SOMETHING TO KEEP ME
    MOTIVATED AND ON THE RIGHT TRACK..MORE DETAILS PLEASE...'
    kathy140:smile:
  • catherine1979
    catherine1979 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I cannot believe you've lost almost 300 pounds! You are amazing!
  • Rev_no_Boosh
    Options
    That is amazing. Keep up the great work. Over 200lbs is quite an accomplishment.
  • rachelpooh7
    Options
    Awesome!! You look great and are truly an inspiration! That is amazing that you have kept motivated and have done so well in such a short time! I keep kicking myself for the years I have wasted, but i'm moving now! especially with the help and inspiration of people like you! Thanks!
  • sunshineshardz
    Options
    What an imspiring person you are! Way to stay at it!!:happy:
  • czar1978
    Options
    You are one amazing woman! And such an inspiration to anyone who is reaching for a goal. Thank you for posting and for the motivation! :flowerforyou:
  • caseyprince5
    Options
    Great job!
  • khillman77
    Options
    wow you look great!!!
  • blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Ami, you are an amazing person, and such great motivation for everyone, keep it up and thanks!:flowerforyou:
  • TnTHawkins
    TnTHawkins Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    That is amazing. Keep up the hard work and you will reach your goal.
  • Laura80111
    Laura80111 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    You are one AWESOME:bigsmile: inspiration to the rest of us. It's amazing that you have done this in such a short time...which means the rest of us have no excuse :grumble: not to get our acts together!

:flowerforyou: thank you for sharing your before & afters with us.

Laura:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!