Before and after pics on my profile

Options

Replies

• NaturalMom
    Options
    Congrats! You are doing fantastic! You can reach your goal... You are so close!
  • beanface25
    Options
    Way to go! Thanks for helping me and dragging my butt outside every day at lunch for a walk! It's finally starting to pay off. <3
  • SaraWo24
    SaraWo24 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Geez, you look fantastic!!!! Thank you for inspiring me every day (at least since we became MFP friends! haha) :flowerforyou:
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    First I just want to say way to go!

Next, you lost that much weight that quickly just by walking?
    How much were you losing per week?
    How much were you eating?
    You don't have to respond, just curious as to the secrets of your success.
  • faithstephenson
    faithstephenson Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Way to go:)
  • SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    First I just want to say way to go!

Next, you lost that much weight that quickly just by walking?
    How much were you losing per week?
    How much were you eating?
    You don't have to respond, just curious as to the secrets of your success.

Sorry I didn't see this sooner :)

Yes I walked 13 miles my first day, 18 the next, then 22 then 14 and so on. I didn't stop! I lost 59 pounds the month of July and another 51 the month of August. I didn't count calories when I started, and I still eat the same as I did then, just with more portion control now. I'd say 2000 to 2400 calories a day at that time. I'm down to 1200 calories a day now. I'm losing between 15 and 30 pounds a month, depending on activity level. :flowerforyou:
  • SugarHi
    Options
    Thank you everyone for all the support, You all have been a huge tremendous help and will continue to be. You all make me laugh, keep a smile on my face and it's really nice to know I'm not alone in seeking the right journey to better health. You've all kept me in perspective, showed me how to be responsible for my actions and have handed over mounds of support. I really do thank you all very very much!
  • mgodby86
    mgodby86 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You are looking great!! Congratulations!! :happy: Keep up the amazing work!
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    amazing!
    fantastic!
    awsome!
    words can not express how i feel.
    i admire you.
    i'm kinda jealous too!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: (took me 8 years to lose 100 lbs):laugh: :laugh:
  • reetzdip
    Options
    An incredible Inspiration...I just joined and have found the site very user friendly....Thank you for sharing your success...:happy: :tongue:
  • crmldlyte
    Options
    I for some reason seem to be having issues getting my pics to show up here in my posts. I don't have the best before and now pics but I do have some up on my profile page. I started at 428 pounds and I'm currently 208!!!! 64 more pounds to go until I reach my first goal.

I also wanted to say thank you to all my friends here who have been a huge survior tactic on my downer days.

Sugar,
    Use this method to post pics in threads. I can't take credit for it because it came from another MFP'r in another thread.

To get a nice-size picture, just move it to your main image temporarily and right click on it to see the menu of options.

Then click on "properties" (at thebottom of the list) and you will see all the properties, including the address of the photo now in your main image area.

Then highlight that address and hit CTRL & "C" keys at the same time to copy it to your clipboard. (Works easiest if you have MFP open in either 2 tabs or windows so you can get the photo's address on MFP copied to the clipboard while you are typing your post in the other) .

Then do this (no spaces between anything and img must be LOWERCASE):
    insert copied data

In the following example, the main image photo on my profile would have been posted if I had used lowercase img instead of uppercase IMG.

223638_3328.jpg
  • crmldlyte
    Options
    And SIMPLY AMAZING...you go Sugar!
  • SugarHi
    Options
    I for some reason seem to be having issues getting my pics to show up here in my posts. I don't have the best before and now pics but I do have some up on my profile page. I started at 428 pounds and I'm currently 208!!!! 64 more pounds to go until I reach my first goal.

I also wanted to say thank you to all my friends here who have been a huge survior tactic on my downer days.

Sugar,
    Use this method to post pics in threads. I can't take credit for it because it came from another MFP'r in another thread.

To get a nice-size picture, just move it to your main image temporarily and right click on it to see the menu of options.

Then click on "properties" (at thebottom of the list) and you will see all the properties, including the address of the photo now in your main image area.

Then highlight that address and hit CTRL & "C" keys at the same time to copy it to your clipboard. (Works easiest if you have MFP open in either 2 tabs or windows so you can get the photo's address on MFP copied to the clipboard while you are typing your post in the other) .

Then do this (no spaces between anything and img must be LOWERCASE):
    insert copied data

In the following example, the main image photo on my profile would have been posted if I had used lowercase img instead of uppercase IMG.

223638_3328.jpg

O.M.G. Of course it really is that easy! HA!!! I'm going to try it right now!!
  • SugarHi
    Options
    Before and afters. I hope this works! Fingers crossed...

242497_7599.jpg?1938

242497_9361.jpg?1938

242497_5995.jpg?1938

242497_5420.jpg?1938

242497_5085.jpg?1938

242497_647.jpg?1938
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! That's amazing! You have done an incredible job and should be so proud of yourself! I'm amazed that at 400+ lbs you were able to walk that far! Now I feel like a total slacker! LOL!

Congrats!
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!! Please share any tips!! :smile:
  • Berna
    Berna Posts: 23
    Options
    Well done! You are an inspiration to me...I have been fighting these last twenty pounds for about a year...you have motivated me into action! Thank you and keep up the great work!
  • mimi7grands
    Options
    Incredible. You've done a heck of a job. The nice thing is that, from reading your profile, it sounds like you felt secure about yourself from the beginning. You're a great role model. Thanks for sharing.
  • makeitallsue
    makeitallsue Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    bump:bigsmile: I want directions for when I post my photos...great job..so inspiring!
  • Dee678
    Dee678 Posts: 53
    Options
    Yes, as soon as I saw a pic of myself I was like "WHO THE F IS THAT" instantly I signed up with MFP and walked my hiney off! July, if I reach my goal in July than it will have taken 1 year to lose almost 300 pounds! I'm not far... you're right. I can do it!
    You can do it and you are such an inspiration!
    ~Danielle
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!