Options
    1-30 5 mi
    1-31 4 mi
    WTD 9 mi
    MTD 85 mi
  • kepete
    kepete Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    If there is room available, I'd love to join the group for February. My goal is 50 mikes for my 50 years. Please let me know if there is still room.
  • Carlton_Banks
    Carlton_Banks Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Ran 5 miles today

exercise.png
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    kepete said:

If there is room available, I'd love to join the group for February. My goal is 50 mikes for my 50 years. Please let me know if there is still room.
    I put you on the sheet for February, Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • Cooriander
    Options
    sheri02r said:

I'm not going to make my 50 this month :( Hurt my glutes on one of my runs so had to rest all of last week. Just when I felt like I was getting back into the swing of things too. :(:(

So sorry, and healing ((((( vibes ))))) :flowerforyou:
  • meeaham
    meeaham Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday everyone! I can't believe today is the last day of January! Ran 4.1 miles today!

exercise.png

Didn't make my goal of 100 miles. =( It just means I have to try harder next month especially since it's a short month! =)
  • Cooriander
    Options
    loxleys said:

Great news about your dad x

28.1 - 2.34 miles
    29.1 - 3.32 miles
    30.1 - 4.93 miles
    31.1 - 3 miles

Just short of 100 but I tried my best, but smashed my original target of 85 miles
    85 miles for February if this is continuing please

so close to a 100 (I got 94 miles). I added you to the February sheet, hope to post a fitness thread tomorrow sometime.
  • Cooriander
    Options
    wombat94
    Coori... that's great news about your father. I'm still sending positive energy his way!

I'm hoping to get out for a quick run today before my annual checkup at the doctor (I've got a surprise for HER - 75 pounds lost since I saw her last!)

Ted

thanks Ted, and 75 pounds will be telling!!! WOW! CONGRATS!!!! no way not to notice :flowerforyou: that is a great accomplishement.
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Check :bigsmile:
  • elfpearl
    elfpearl Posts: 191
    Options
    6 miles yesterday, 157 for the month! :)
  • retemirabile
    retemirabile Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    January 2013 Runner's Challenge
    Total Month to Date - 120 Miles

Week 1 - 29
    Week 2 - 18
    Week 3 - 25
    Week 4 - 28 
    Week 5 - 20 

Thanks! Ready for warmer mornings!
  • fasterandbetter
    fasterandbetter Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    1/31 8 miles

WTD 31 miles
    MTD 222 miles

January total 222 miles
  • pjcapps
    pjcapps Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Was wondering if there was room on the February for me. I would like a goal of 50 miles please. Hoping this month is better without sickness.
    Also have a new position that will not require me to work as many hours or go in as early. Going for the morning running. Any advise to make the morning running easier. I really would like to get it out of the way first thing in the morning and maybe start some weight training in the afternoon. Please help I want to make my goal this month and advance in the months to come.
    Thanks in advance.:smile:
  • pafagel
    pafagel Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Is there a February thread? I can't seem to find it... I'd like to chip in with 125, please=)
  • Cooriander
    Options
    pafagel said:

Is there a February thread? I can't seem to find it... I'd like to chip in with 125, please=)

there is one in the group:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/869040-check-in-for-february-short-week-1-thu-02-01-su-02-03 (join first)

and I am posting a new February thread in this forum tomorrow, other components in my life is keeping my behind!!! Sorry, buta new thread in this forum should really should be up tomorrow (I added your goal to the Feb spreadsheet soon (minutes) visibible).
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Check :tongue: (final report coming up tomorrow!).
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Here is the February thread:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/878837--runners-team-50-and-100-miles-in-february?page=1

and Hall of Fame post coming up shortly! :bigsmile:
  • Runner_Bob
    Runner_Bob Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Final week = 8 miles
    Month of Jan total = 84

Was sick this week w/ flu-like symptoms. Glad to be feeling better now and running again!

Thanks,
    Bob
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Check - final report in a few days (a bit swamped right now, but it will be coming!!! ).:flowerforyou: