Newbie looking for a positive support network.

Options
Hi I'm Shannon.
I have 70lbs to loose :/. I am 100percent determined and ready to do this. If anyone would like to be buddies so we can keep another on track, I would appreciate it :).
Looking forward to speaking to you all.

Replies

• gr8tweets
    Options
    Hi Shannon,

I too am a newbie looking for support buddies. I would like to lose 100 pounds and honestly although very motivated at this minute from reading so many success stories, I know that this will not always be the case and that there will be days when I will need to turn to someone who will be honest and not afraid to kick my butt and keep me on track. If you are interested let me know!

Cheers!
  • xmissmandapantsx
    Options
    hello I'm Amanda I have 100 lbs to get rid of we can do this:smile:
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I've been here almost a year. it's been an amazing journey so far, and i'm sure you'll meet some great people to help motivate and support you.

Feel free to add me, if you'd like to.
  • webbers2002
    webbers2002 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey! Add me to if you'd like - I have 40-50 lbs to lose and need all the motivation and support I can get!
  • monkeypantz
    monkeypantz Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Mandy & also have 70lbs to lose - managed to lose 30lbs on here last year but fell off the wagon and 10lbs of that have creeped back on! So I'm back & not leaving till all 70lbs come off!
  • EvaKr
    EvaKr Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me! I can use the support myself because I have 55 pounds to lose.
  • ItsVJ
    ItsVJ Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi Shannon. I have 100 pounds to lose. Started on MFP last January and did very well until May, when I blew out my knee in a 30-mile bike ride.Then I just gave up everything and gained back all weight and muscle I had lost.

Now, my knees healthy again and I'm back, ready to have another go at it. But one thing I know about myself is that I MUST have support from friends.

I'd love to be MFP friends with you!
  • gimmegimmemoar
    gimmegimmemoar Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hi!! And welcome! Feel free to add me everyone! I love having positive friends and supporting one another! :)
  • queenbear5
    queenbear5 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I have about 20 lbs to lose. Add me if you'd like a supportive friend. :)
  • amyoc3
    amyoc3 Posts: 18
    Options
    you can add me!
  • Susie_Reed
    Susie_Reed Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in for about 85 - let's blow this out :)
    2013 the year it all happens!!
  • mayamagallanes
    mayamagallanes Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Yall can add me! Im wanting to lose about 40lbs :)
  • SKAKES
    SKAKES Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just signed up today! I have to lose about 50lbs, and support is definitley what I'll need!!
  • timorm
    timorm Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me:smile:
  • pbrahan
    pbrahan Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I also have a 40lb goal. Friends, support, and encouragement welcome. Thanks!
  • ddtw
    ddtw Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have 50 to lose and could really use support as well. Feel free to add me as a friend!!! :smile:
  • 64fitkat
    64fitkat Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me too, but tell me how I can add someone as a friend. I'm challenged!!! :blushing:
  • bdubs1224
    bdubs1224 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I have about 80 pounds to lose. Just starting my journey and need positive and motivated friends!!
  • bianca_danielle
    Options
    I'm new here too, you can add me:)
  • artiepuppy16
    artiepuppy16 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey add me if you want :) I want to lose about 30-45 pounds, so the more support the better :)