Newbie looking for a positive support network.

Options

Replies

• kbdalt
    kbdalt Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi All. Just joined today. I want to lose 50 lbs and be confident and healthy. I've started working out with a trainer and taking spin classes. I've got the exercise part down but still struggle with making healthy choices when it comes to food. I'm recently divorced and would love to start dating again...
  • ShanR77
    ShanR77 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hey Shannon welcome. My name's Shanon too and have about 60 more lbs to lose as well. Feel free to add :flowerforyou:
  • kbdalt
    kbdalt Posts: 11
    Options
    Count me in! The more support the better.
  • frannybear2013
    Options
    Hi I'm Francine. You can add me for support as well. I have 50 pounds to lose and I know I'll need the help.
  • jennynewbury
    jennynewbury Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Ive been here for nearly a year and lost 48lbs - still some way to go but happy to have anyone add me if they are looking for support and motivation.
  • LisaR1019
    Options
    I'm new too and starting goal of losing 40 lbs.....I want support too!! We can do this together!!
  • cjclark11
    Options
    Hi I'm Christina and I also just started. Hoping to get rid of 40lbs...I agree we can all help each other!
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    add me.... if by positive you mean a swift kick in the *kitten*.
  • carlaaa_x
    carlaaa_x Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey - I joined back in July but have only started using this properly since the 29th of December!! I've got 100lbs to lose too - WE CAN DO THIS! :D

Add me :)
  • wesmith2
    wesmith2 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I always welcome new and positive friends :) any ladies, feel free to add me!
  • healthymebetterme
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 75lbs so quite close goal wise, feel free to add me :)
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Im pretty ok with keeping myself on track, but if you need to add a friend who wont blow glitter up your backside when you're giving into excuses and procrastination and pretty much buying into stupid propaganda and shortcuts, then cool - im over here.
  • SLRamirez2012
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me! I love to support my friends!
  • OliveDouglas
    Options
    Hi there!! I'm with ya!!! I have 100lbs to lose...Not really "have to" it's more like I WANT to!

Feel free to add me :-)
  • terri0807
    Options
    This journey is so much - easier is not the right word - when you have others going through the same things.
    I have been on this journey for 3 years. Been slacking for a couple months and need to get back on track.
    Sign me up as a pal!
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    I'm here for support if you'd like to add me. I'm always good for a 'WTG' to help keep you motivated.
  • MJV318
    MJV318 Posts: 2
    Options
    Feel free to add me also - having all you motivated and inspiring people on my news feed really helps keep me going! I have about 20lbs to go!
  • AngieA007
    AngieA007 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello! I could use some new friends. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • Rena_00
    Options
    feel free to add me i am new to this kinda thing i have a 40lbs goal :)
  • Todd08
    Todd08 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Well you cam to the right place, MFP is full of good people to get positive support and network with..