• tammytee93
    tammytee93 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!
  • lucyinthesky2007
    lucyinthesky2007 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!
    Do you write a blog? If not, you should consider it. Your writing style is interesting, fun, and easy to read.

^^^^ this! I loved reading your post! And amazing work....you look killer in that sparkly red dress. You should be so proud.
  • minsch
    minsch Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    beautiful! job well done!
  • cathydow
    cathydow Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow well done and you look so fab in that second dress, what a fab dress! Have you any tips to pass on as I get so far then seem to give up but seeing you in that second picture has really spurred me on. Also what exercise do you do?
  • mogletdeluxe
    mogletdeluxe Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Hi Cathy!

I know what you mean - sometimes this can feel like the hardest thing in the world, and I've had more false starts than hot dinners (and as an ex-fatty, that's a lot of hot dinners).

Exercise-wise, I started off as a cardio freak before progressing almost exclusively onto zumba and kettlebells. Over the past six months or so, I've started trimming the last bits with heavy lifting. I exercise 6 - 7 times a week (let's not mention Christmas...ahem).

Spur you on? Have a photo of me from 2010!

Office_zpsea2d4c07.jpg

Plainly put, I never wanted to be that unhappy again - and I knew that only I could lift myself out of it. I could acquire my freedom from fat and misery, basically - so I did! :D

Please drop me a line if you want to know any more, always happy to help! x
  • LoriIone
    LoriIone Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I pretty much LOVE that sparkly red dress and red lipstick!!! You look fab!!!!
  • photogal375
    photogal375 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Luv the red sequin dress! Thanks for sharing!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! You must lift weights because even though you look great in both pics it definitely looks like lost alot more than just 8lbs. Fantastic job! :drinker: :love: :flowerforyou:
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Awesome post and great progress. You look awesome.
  • auntiejack
    auntiejack Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Another vote here for the red sequin dress, you are just oozing confidence in that photo.
  • valcladdagh
    valcladdagh Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • nileighttig
    nileighttig Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    One word - wow! Thank you for sharing your journey with us, it has definitely inspired me to exercise tonight!
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    AGirlandHerFrenchie Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    You said it - the number on the scale is not as important as the NSV results. You look absolutely amazing and so happy, congratulations!!!
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    U look fabulous!!
  • lik_11
    lik_11 Posts: 433 Member
    Options

the equivalent of waking up in the morning with your head pounding and wondering who you let inside you the night before. Reeeeally wish you'd kept a bit more control over things.

This is fantastic! So glad we're friends!!!

I'm ready to go balls to the wall this year :)
  • mogletdeluxe
    mogletdeluxe Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! You must lift weights because even though you look great in both pics it definitely looks like lost alot more than just 8lbs. Fantastic job! :drinker: :love: :flowerforyou:

Thank you all so, so much. The confidence comments really mean a lot; I see it as a nice photo but it's so heartening to see that the confidence is actually showing. Never thought I'd get there.

And hi curvimami! Yup, God bless the weights section. Reaching the parts that my zumba classes couldn't quite reach :)
  • Checkiy
    Checkiy Posts: 12
    Options
    You look a-mazin! Am now furiously googling kettle weight work outs.
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Holy gorgeousness. Amazing job, lady. :drinker:
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Just freakin' wow! Hottie you are. Enjoy the LRD.
  • daisiemae123
    daisiemae123 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!
    Do you write a blog? If not, you should consider it. Your writing style is interesting, fun, and easy to read.

^^ This. Loved reading this today. You look amazing and what you have to say is fabulous!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!