No-Flour 65 Calorie Blueberry Pancakes

Options
13»

Replies

• jules_02
    jules_02 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I tried the pancakes today for breakfast. Not bad and made the kitchen smell like banana bread :). I changed it slightly and used 3 egg whites, 1 banana, and 1/4 cup blueberries, which was 177 calories. I tried making one big pancake but the batter doesn't hold together to flip as a whole so I ended cutting it up in 4 pieces and still turned out great!! Definitely different than regular pancake but good recipe when you need to mix up the usual same breakfast. Thanks for sharing recipe!!
  • _snowwhite
    Options
    bump for the blog thanks for sharing
  • ladykopec
    ladykopec Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    They look amazing - I always struggle with inspiring breakfasts! Thanks!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    These things could taste like ambrosia & if you want to give it a whirl, by all means...knock yourself out. But, this is an OMELET at best. Please...in the name of all that's holy STOP calling it a "pancake"!!!!

deskflip_zps24f0588f.gif
  • jehavin
    jehavin Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Tried it and---finally---my kids and I liked a non-grain pancake! The blueberries really made a difference. I used an immersion blender to blend all 3 ingredients, but a couple blueberries were still "juicy" when bitten into---awesome!
    Thanks for sharing!

ETA, flipping these is tricky---go around the edges and then sort of "drag" it over. Also, when it's done, it can be rolled up and eaten like a crepe =)