Thoughts on Nutrisystem?

Options
13»

Replies

• DaveneGfit
    DaveneGfit Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't waste your money. It is overpriced and at the end of the day if you aren't eating high nutrient dense food then your body will be hurting. We tend to over complicate things sometimes. Just eat whole foods.
  • kaylor2d
    Options
    jmyoung971 wrote: »
    Has anyone ever tried Nutrisystem? I was wondering if the food is ok or if its terrible. Thoughts? Thanks!!!

• kaylor2d
    Options
    HI, I STARTED ON IT YESTERDAY, AND SO FAR, THE FOOD IS GOOD, AT LEAST I THINK IT IS.. AND YOU DEFINATELY EAT MORE THAN YOU NEED, YOU STAY FULL, EACH ENTREE THEY WANT YOU TO EAT 2 VEGGIES PORTIONS.......I WILL KNOW MORE FRIDAY, 10/24/2014.....I AM EXCITED ABOUT IT, ITS THE 5 DAY WEIGHT LOASS THAT YOU CAN GET AT WALMART...CHECK ONLINE AND GET 5.00 OFF COUPONS....GOOD LUCK!!
  • kaylor2d
    Options
    GAINING YOUR WEIGHT BACK....A LOT IS GETTING OFF YOUR DIET AND THINKING YOU CAN EAT EXTRA EVERY NOW AND THEN AND SWEETS.....THATS ME ANYWAY....I JUST NEED TO PLAN ON SWEETS BEING A LUXURY ONLY.....AND STICK TO SMALL PORTIONS...
  • mbailey423
    mbailey423 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    My wife is still being treated by a gastroenterologist because of it. She Really had a bad reaction....caused her to get gastritis. I'm sure it works for some, but beware....my wife had an iron constitution prior to starting it. She was on it for 3 mos and had to stop by orders of her doctor. That was a yr and a half ago