Kristen Stewart??

Options
14567810»

Replies

• jigglewiggles
    jigglewiggles Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I think she is very pretty, and I also think Robert Pattinson is very good looking. Overall a good looking couple to me.

See, R Pat is not that attractive to me. Very much not my type. Give me Jackson Rathbone, Cam Gigandet, or Peter Facinelli any day... even Taylor Lautner or Kellan Lutz. However, it is just my opinion and taste compared to others. Just something about R Pat turns me off. I can't even really put a finger on it.

I love his portrayal of Edward Cullen, and when he's in his twilight make up I think he is very attractive. I just don't really like him as himself, lol. I don't know, I just don't really like the British accent and the overly goofiness.
  • rubixcyoob
    Options
    All the people on this thread saying she is not pretty, I wonder what you think of yourselves? Just curious..

I don't think she's anything special. When you see her without her team of stylists on movie sets or before premieres etc she is just an average looking person - not someone I would turn back to look at/make a big deal of.

I think I'm even less than 'nothing special' or 'average'.

Satisfied?
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    Satisfied?

always.
  • rubixcyoob
    Options
    Satisfied?

always.

Your initial post assumed that people who did not think she was pretty thought overly high of their self.

Instead of making people out to be big headed and up their own bums, why not just say "I think she's pretty" and leave it at that, instead of thinly veiling an insult towards those who disagree with yourself?
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    Satisfied?

always.

Your initial post assumed that people who did not think she was pretty thought overly high of their self.

Instead of making people out to be big headed and up their own bums, why not just say "I think she's pretty" and leave it at that, instead of thinly veiling an insult towards those who disagree with yourself?

I insulted nobody, you may have taken it as an insult which is okay with me. I asked what they thought of themselves as they are obviously harsh critics to say she is ugly, disgusting, dirty, etc. It's easy to bash the appearance of celebrities, I know, but it reflects poorly on your own self image (IMO).
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    No way and she's a horrible actress! :huh:

Dawww puppy!

Oh... This thread is still here?
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    My kids are hungry, my wife is waiting for me to get home, and I haven't finished this quote.....

..... because I can't stop looking at people arguing over the beauty or non beauty of Kristen Stewart.

Reading through this thread makes me think the Myans were only off a few days.
    I have to concur.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    To quote Jeffrey Ross, "I wouldn't f**k her with Bea Arthur's d**k".
  • aekimz23
    aekimz23 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    She's average, arguably the least attractive female in the entire Twilight cast... Anna Kendricks is friggen swoon-worthy, Kristen? Hell naw... Not so much.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    no comment
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    She looka like-ah man...
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    "I'm a vampire and I'm in love with this unattractive girl! Errrr!"

"I'm a werewolf and I am also in love with this unattractive girl!"

"Boy, she sure can act, though, can't she?"

"Nope!"

"Meee either!"

Possibly one of the only things on Family Guy I've ever felt was accurate or particularly humorous (without the aide of intoxication).
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    ...but she get nookie still ...
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    almost-gave-a1.gif
  • QueenCat25
    Options
    Of course I think she's beautiful! She's my lady crush. =)
  • StelCain
    StelCain Posts: 5
    Options
    Hey guys!
    What can you say about Kristen Stewart and rumored GF Alicia Cargile? Well, all I can say is Kristen Stewart's hairstyle is cute. LOL!
    Share your thoughts..

KristenStewartandAliciaCargile3.md.jpg
    KristenStewartandAliciaCargile2.md.jpg
    KristenStewartandAliciaCargile5.th.jpg
    KristenStewartandAliciaCargile6.th.jpg
    KristenStewartandAliciaCargile7.th.jpg
    KristenStewartandAliciaCargile.th.jpg