Kristen Stewart??

Replies

• epcorne
    epcorne Posts: 59 Member
    Home girl is sticking up HARD for Kristen Stewart. Haha http://www.myfitnesspal.com/_danid_
  • amber1533
    amber1533 Posts: 117 Member
    She always looks super stoned. It's kinda funny.

yeah this, I think otherwise (discounting the fact that she cannot seem to close her mouth) she would be pretty cute. Nothing amazing though girl next door.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,173 Member
    Yes, her face does make her unattractive. To me. This whole thread is based on personal preference. You choose to see me as monstrous. Thank you. Your opinion means f^cking jack squat to me.

She didn't say that...in fact she pointed out that you are NOT monstrous...you chose not to read what she said.
  • PilotX
    PilotX Posts: 233 Member
    she has nice eyes why not always wanted to try hippie chick
  • Webbygail
    Webbygail Posts: 116
    I think she's pretty.

I'm not basing this off her clothing, her acting, her "mouth breathing" or the various other things I'm seeing on this thread lmao.

Just as a person, if I saw her on the street I'd probably sooner think "she's pretty" before I'd think anything negative. People tend to base a lot of their negative comments on things that don't even have to do with physical appearance. People - pretty, average, gorgeous yadayadayada - all have moments that can be called bad hair days, fashion fails, etc. Doesn't make that person any less beautiful!

Happy new years folks :)
  • bridgelene
    bridgelene Posts: 358 Member
    Eh. I don't think she's terribly pretty, but not ugly either. Personally, I think she's average looking.
  • skellyness
    skellyness Posts: 165 Member
    She's pretty :)
  • thatsnumberwang
    thatsnumberwang Posts: 398 Member
    All the people on this thread saying she is not pretty, I wonder what you think of yourselves? Just curious..

what does that have to do with anything? Sounds like you're saying if we're not more gorgeous than KS then we should have no right saying we dont think she's gorgeous?

I said those who think she is not pretty, not those who think she is not gorgeous. You are all so quick to say she isn't pretty, just wondering what you think of yourselves. You're obviously tough critics.
    I think she's about "average" as far as movie stars go.

Pretty for a human and pretty for a movie star are two different questions. I'm betting that's where the disagreement is coming in. FWIW.
  • OMG I never knew this would turn into a real 6 pg post.. Haha ya I think shes OK
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Home girl is sticking up HARD for Kristen Stewart. Haha http://www.myfitnesspal.com/_danid_

... what? haha Could you not have just quoted me?
  • HannahsBestLife
    HannahsBestLife Posts: 209 Member
    I think she's gorgeous.

I also happen to like what Robert Pattinson looks like too. *gasp*

Same here!!!
  • _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    megan fox > kristen stewart

THIS is all that matters in this thread.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    She always looks super stoned. It's kinda funny.

yeah this, I think otherwise (discounting the fact that she cannot seem to close her mouth) she would be pretty cute. Nothing amazing though girl next door.

Stoners smile sexy, so smile stoner style.
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    As long as she promises never to speak.

LOL! Mumble mumble mumble, broken sentence, mumble.

Pretty? Yes. Gorgeous? Nah. HOWEVER, I have seen some pretty stunning pics of her...
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,300 Member
    I don't think she is ugly or anything, but I don't think she is anything more then girl next door pretty.

Her personality sort of takes a lot of that away though. I don't think she has a wonderful personality at all. I also don't approve of things she has done. Since she is a public figure these sorts of things do come into account when thinking of her as a whole person. So, in the long run, I don't find her all that attractive.
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Meh I think shes average looking
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    She's pretty in an interesting way. I see some photos where I think she's really pretty, but some not so much.
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    I don't think she is ugly or anything, but I don't think she is anything more then girl next door pretty.

Her personality sort of takes a lot of that away though. I don't think she has a wonderful personality at all. I also don't approve of things she has done. Since she is a public figure these sorts of things do come into account when thinking of her as a whole person. So, in the long run, I don't find her all that attractive.

^ that ^ and I don;t really like her movies so... meh... she's ok.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    My kids are hungry, my wife is waiting for me to get home, and I haven't finished this quote.....

..... because I can't stop looking at people arguing over the beauty or non beauty of Kristen Stewart.

Reading through this thread makes me think the Myans were only off a few days.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    She is average, but there is something about her thats a turn on. not sure what it is.