Options
    Great job! Keep riding!
  • Dabbadee
    Options
    WAY TO GO! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. :bigsmile:
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    This is so awesome. Good job OP. I haven't ridden a bike other than a stationary bike since I was 12. Perhaps it's time for me to try.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    you are amazing hoss!
  • guwisti
    guwisti Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    That's FANTASTIC!!! :D
  • RoadsterGirlie
    RoadsterGirlie Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Congrats and way to go!!!

Keep up the great work!!!
  • rides4sanity
    rides4sanity Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    I love this, you are freaking amazing. Most people would have given up, but then again they would also have totally missed out on the pride and joy you are exuding!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Made me cry. Don't know you but so proud of you. Thank you for sharing.
  • kmpsbl2016
    kmpsbl2016 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    What a great accomplishment! Just motivated me to get mine cleaned up to use it.:smile:
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    So exciting!
  • xcmtnracer
    xcmtnracer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Keep it up, I returned to the bike a few years ago after stopping for over 20 years and ended up placing number 2 in the nation for mountain bike racing after my second year back on wheels, stay determined, ride hard, but wear a helmet.
  • Thad81
    Thad81 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling. When I was still very heavy I decided I wanted to buy a bike again and ride it like I had when I was a kid. So I went to walmart and bought a cheapo. One of the ones that have the built in shocks in the front. I rode it with great difficulty and every time I would lean forward I would compress the shocks and the front wheel would have trouble moving. I was so disappointed and disgusted. I returned it the next day, and didnt try again for nearly six years. This last summer I rode a bike across the state of Iowa in seven days. Keep up the great work Hoss! You are gonna get there, and its gonna be sweet!
  • justtodayjen333
    justtodayjen333 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    This is the best victory ever! love it love it love it! Congrats to you on all of the hard work you are doing! Thanks for sharing--seriously!!!!
  • Lainn
    Lainn Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    And that is how it is done! No crazy *kitten* crash diets, but hard work and perseverance. My hat is off to you!
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    That's great! Soon you'll have that freedom again! :drinker:
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely wonderful! Congratulations. It has been quite a few years since I rode a bike, which is something I should correct soon. Its a great aerobic exercise that is easy on your joints
  • amylahminute
    amylahminute Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! :)
  • LMick1986
    LMick1986 Posts: 431
    Options
    I got a lump in my throat and some tears in my eyes! Very inspirational!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!