HELP. I need something sweet. Need... CHOCOLATE D:

Options

Replies

• Jory2pointOh
    Options
    Hungry Girl recommended Special K Brownie Bites, but my walmart doesn't have them so I bought the Special K Pastry Crisps. One bag is 100 calories. Hit the spot for me.
  • ElizaJames1065
    Options
    Have some chocolate then. I love these http://www.skinnycow.com/products/detail.aspx?id=29

Skinny Cow Dark Chocolate 'dreamy clusters'..they take the edge off and are only 120 calories.
  • cd102875
    cd102875 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Special K Granola bars 90 cal each.. they have chocolate, raspberry cheesecake too! yum
  • JenM76
    JenM76 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Yeah I might just do that :/ already tried making sugar free brownies. Eyughhhhhhhhuck so gross.

I agree that if you are jonesing this much for chocolate, then get SOME chocolate. And, yuck to sugar free anything. I had gastric bypass 5 years ago, so I should never eat sugar. I tend to do very well. But, I also get a craving for chocolate or cheesecake from time to time. If nobody orders dessert, then I pop one (and I mean one) Hershey's dark chocolate kiss and just let it melt in my mouth. It satisfies that craving.
  • rdcory
    rdcory Posts: 7
    Options
    Can't seem to link to the cookbook with posted link. Can you please provide name of cookbook? Thank you.:smile:
  • debi_f
    debi_f Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Omg! These recipes sound soooo good! Now I'm craving chocolate...
  • 1jeannette9
    1jeannette9 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    bump
  • LindseyRoot
    Options
    100 cal pacs of chocolate covered pretzels do it for me. There is enough in there to take your time eating them and they are very yummy. :)
  • Bdanni412
    Options
    New Fiber One cereal....chocolate...only 80 calories for one cup dry, 110 with skim milk...tastes exactly like Cocoa Puffs. It even turns the milk a little chocolately!
  • patinaragazza
    patinaragazza Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I buy expensive chocolate bars with high cacao content. I keep in the fridge and just break off a piece or two when I need it.
  • You gotta freeze you some bananas.
    Then you blend those bananas til they're mush.
    Then you add some cocoa powder and a little irish cream or a tbs cold black coffee.
    Blend it again, but gently this time.
    If it's too thin, add more frozen bananas.
    Taste test.
    Chocolatey and tasty? Excellent.

Freeze it again for like an hour.

BAM ICE CREAM

That's...bananas!
  • leolin6
    leolin6 Posts: 57
    Options
    if it's just a craving and not hunger, nutelle does the trick. :)
  • Oxjo
    Oxjo Posts: 5
    Options
    Try Kallo Rice Cakes with Dark Chocolate on top that normally gives me a choc fix without too many calories
  • msveejay1980
    Options
    I say buy yourself a Kit Kat & have 1 bar. Do some jumping jacks later if you feel really guilty.
  • smm773
    smm773 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I will also do a little bot of chocolate--for instance last night I had sugar free mousse with a tablespoon of minic chocolate chips. I also LOVE Silk Light Cholcolate Soy milk. YUMMO!
  • Julie0429
    Options
    When I need a sweet treat, I slice a banana, drizzle a little chocolate syrup and top with a squirt of Rediwhip. So satisfying but low in calories!
  • mmmnhmr
    mmmnhmr Posts: 22
    Options
    bump
  • ninifire
    Options
    Today I had (GASP) NUTELLA! (about a couple spoons of it)
  • overagain1
    Options
    Chocolate Stoneyfield Farms yogurt is amazing!
  • Abi_bug04
    Abi_bug04 Posts: 220
    Options
    Wow, some awesome ideas! I can't wait to try some of these!!

Some of my favorite go-to chocolate treats are always:
    1. Hershey's Dark Chocolate squares (they are wrapped by the square!) 45 cal each.
    2. Dove Almond Dark Chocolate Promises (also wrapped by the square) 42 cal each.

And some other sweet treats include:
    1. frozen grapes (great for snacking as you walk through the kitchen!)
    2. Banana's, cut up into slices with a couple spoons of dark chocolate chips!