13»

Replies

• red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    not being able to fit into my favourite dress
  • SLRamirez2012
    Options
    I was in great shape in High school, cross country runner, a real babe. But then I went away to college and gained the freshman 30. When I moved back home I lost some of it, but i have enver been the same. And then having two kids made me not the babe that I used to be. And I want to like what I see when I look in the mirror. I want my husband to want to ATTACK me ! LOL I want to be a MILF. Corny I know, but true
  • cubanbruin
    cubanbruin Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I want to lose weight so I can pave a healthy way into adult life..
    I'm going to college and I don't want to gain the weight every student does when they get in..
    I want to wear a bikini and not feel like jiggling while I run or play in the water..
    I want to feel sexy and good about myself :)
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I want to rock a bikini; not just just wear one, rock one!
    I want to be confident in my body and myself in general
    I want to prove to myself (because I've doubted myself) and the others who think i can't that i can!
    I want to be really proud of myself; I want to look back and say man that was really hard, but the results were so worth it.
    I want to develop good eating/exercise/lifestyle habits now so i don't have to worry about
    Less chin fat (lol)
    Flat stomach!!!!
    Being at this weight has prevented me from being truly happy and I think I deserve happiness.
    I just want to finally lose this weight! I've been trying to lose it for 3 years and I'm sick of always failing! This time I'm not giving up!
    I want to control what I eat and not be controlled by what I eat
    I want to inspire others to be healthier
    I want a story to tell
    I want to make my own thread on the success story board!
  • RedBullLiz
    RedBullLiz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Before getting a job, all i did was lounge around the house with sweats all day. Ate chips, cookies, everything in plain sight. Even things that didn’t sound right. My regular clothes wouldn’t fir anymore. When clothes don’t fit, I change that habit.
  • Mara_
    Mara_ Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    'All we've ever wanted, is to look good naked, so that someone would take it'.

Why losing weight? I saw some pics of myself and they weren't any flattering. Also, I didn't eat good, so I decided that had to change too. Now I live a life much healthier!
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I felt uncomfortable in my own skin.
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    Well, let's see. I suppose it was all the fat.
  • snowbike
    snowbike Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Going to a wakeboard cable park to try wakeboarding and they couldnt find a wetsuit to fit me.
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Many reasons... mostly how I felt about myself. I was depressed. I felt like a failure. I had pain in my joints back and developed planters fascitous(so) in both feet. Couldn't fit my big butt in a lot of chairs..movies roller coasters... I didn't want my son to see me that way any longer. I couldn't do much without getting winded.
  • tynger112
    tynger112 Posts: 351
    Options
    I wanted to see the whole thing!!!...you know what i mean.
  • JosianneC
    JosianneC Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    looking good naked has it's benefits . . .

I was just thinking that
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    I want to look like a trophy wife.
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    Potato.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    <~~~~This picture. It was taken 2 years ago at my daughter's birthday party. Her 4th birthday party is coming up in 2 months and I refuse to let this bathing suit fit me. Plus my husband is sexy as hell and he deserves a sexy wife too!
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Saw a picture I was tagged in on facebook...I was delusional about what I thought I looked like.
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I was tired of hating the way I looked and feeling down about myself.
  • JerseyPook
    Options
    I could no longer stand to look at myself in the mirror - or how my clothes no longer "fit" me!!! My reflection was not "me" and I had to come to grips with the fact that the only person who could change that is ME!!!