The Virgin Diet

Options
124»

Replies

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I don't mean this to sound antagonistic, but...

Why wouldn't you try the remarkably effective MFP approach first?

(If I was more helpful, I'd provide a list of links to good starting points here. [Hey, one of my MFP friends, help me out with that list, could you please?])

Here's one:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/654536-in-place-of-a-road-map-2-0-revised-7-2-12

Yes, that's a great one. Thanks, newest MFP friend, for helping me out. (You've already proven yourself more useful than about half of my other friends.)
    Usefulness was never part of the deal.

Neither was virginity.

^this

Over, and over, and over again

Best Answer....roflmao
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Will this diet make me a virgin again? I'm interested in attracting some unicorns.
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I don't mean this to sound antagonistic, but...

Why wouldn't you try the remarkably effective MFP approach first?

(If I was more helpful, I'd provide a list of links to good starting points here. [Hey, one of my MFP friends, help me out with that list, could you please?])

Here's one:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/654536-in-place-of-a-road-map-2-0-revised-7-2-12

Yes, that's a great one. Thanks, newest MFP friend, for helping me out. (You've already proven yourself more useful than about half of my other friends.)

Jerk. I bludgeon ponies for you!! Srsly though, the road map link is extremely helpful.

Why would you automatically assume you were on the least useful half of my FL?

Because! I... Uh. :huh:
    Drat.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    707blood.jpg
  • spacreek13
    Options
    Hows it going? I have slipped off and had cheese. Weight is stagnant. Got to get back to work on this.
  • Pieddings
    Options
    Having read most of the diet books under the sun, I agree that there's not much new in this book. That being said, I found that she put it all together in just the right way for ME. Right time, right diet. I've had more success and felt better since beginning this diet 2 days after Christmas 2012. I've lost 23 #s and found that although I still fight some cravings, that overall this is the easiest thing I've done to lose weight. It's the first diet I've been able to stick to for at least 5 years.
  • starsomeday
    starsomeday Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    a diet that doesnt let you eat eggs and peanuts sounds craaazy to me!