Need friends! Have 100+ to lose and could use motivation!

Options
13»

Replies

• LetsGetFitMama
    Options
    feel free to add me, my goal is 80+ lbs to lose and I am on here almost daily!!! Anyone can add me :happy:
  • temera
    temera Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Keep in touch! Like to watch your progress! It can be done!
  • lhalket
    lhalket Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as your friend.
  • steph25723
    Options
    Count me in, friend. I also need lots of encouragement. We will support each other! Best, Stephanie
  • Jessikacc
    Options
    I'm back at this again last year i lost 40lbs using this application stopped for a bit and gained 7lbs back :( now im trying to get down again im looking at 60-100lbs.i would love to shop in the misses department :( before i hit 26!
  • bubbaduts
    bubbaduts Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Anyone that wants to feel free to add me as a friend as well i've been on mfp for 2 years but just got more serious about weight loss more than fitness goals again!
  • ShanRaeC
    Options
    Feel free to had me! Friends are such a great way to keep motivated.
  • temera
    temera Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me! Need friends.. Goal 50 pounds to lose... By April!!!
  • boyettemom
    Options
    looking for positive friends also - I only have to lose 20 lbs but it seems like 100
  • khagenow
    khagenow Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Happy to add you as a friend! I just started using the site and need more myself. Here's to 2013 everyone!
  • jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a MFP buddy! I'm on posting daily, with an open diary. I strive to motivate and support my buddies, but it is a two way street. I'm a few days away from a year on MFP, proving I'm in it for the long haul. Good luck on your journey!
  • gettinfit320
    gettinfit320 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have a similar amount to lose...feel free to add me as a friend :) Starting over and need friends too :)
  • Kayla_292to165
    Kayla_292to165 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    anyone is welcome to add me :) have 108 lbs to lose and need a great support group!
  • YOLIES101
    YOLIES101 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm the same way and I am new so I have no friends on here so feel free to add me we can motivate each other
  • SlimHunter2013
    Options
    Hi I have just joined here so i would like friends for support too and lots of tips please.so you are welcome to add me.and i look forward to getting to know everyone and hearing their successes and troubles!! XX
  • LAMAnRLA91909
    Options
    I also need to lose over 100 pounds. Please feel free to add me. I just joined and need all the support I can get. Thank you so much in advance.
  • ktafr16
    ktafr16 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me:-) I love offering encouragement and motivation! We are all here to support each other...we can never have too much of that!
  • aprilpieger
    aprilpieger Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have 60 to lose - just started - add me too. Good luck!
  • SigneKaber
    SigneKaber Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great job on the weight you have lost! You can do this. I also need to lose one hundred pounds. It's surreal...my brain and heart don't seem to realize I'm so big. Ahhh....I hope to encourage you on your journey! Not sure how to be friends; maybe this will do it.
  • eddierichardson73
    eddierichardson73 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I have lost 26 lbs since February. And will help you or any others if I can or just for support.