The "B" stomach.

Options
After reading a thread from much earlier last year about women with "B" shaped stomachs, It suddenly dawned on me that I am one of those lucky people who have it (SARCASM!)

I decided to start a new thread in hopes that people who have this same issue can comment on their experience (whether it be finally getting rid of it, or not being able to, etc) So that this topic isn't lost forever :) I know there are more of you out there who have this, so lets support and inform each other!

Replies

• Jen800
    Jen800 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    c'mon you guys! I know there are other B tummies out there :grumble:
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    What is a B stomach?
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    What is a B stomach?
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    What is a B stomach?
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Please explain what is a B stomach.
  • nailtechbec
    nailtechbec Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I am assuming a B stomach is like mine and after baby belly that resembles a B on it's side, if this is the case then I have a slight one. After five children my sister had a tummy tuck to rid her of hers but I'm convinced mine isn't that bad and I think some serious core and ab workouts should tone and flatten it ! That's my hope, I'll let you know how I get on x
  • Jen800
    Jen800 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    She's right! A"B" stomach is when you have a stomach shaped as a "B" or "b" . as if a rope is typing in your midsection, and the pudge is all around the rope, sticking out.

In my case, I can remember having one since 4th grade. I was always a bit pudgey, so I'm not sure how it'll look when i've thinned out :)
  • meglynne1987
    meglynne1987 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I have an uppercase B LOL!!!! I am trying to get rid of mine by logging what I eat and working out.... I have started Dancing and I can really feel the muscles in my tunny now! (The ones I thought were gone forever!)
  • statickey
    statickey Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Ew I think I have one too. I hate that letter now!!!!!!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    oh good grief
  • llaurenmarie
    llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    oh good grief
    HAHA!
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    ggood lord i think i have it too!! :sad: :sad:

i want to change to an I. An I is flat right?

do you think eating alphabet soup would help? :tongue: :flowerforyou:
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    I've just thought of a new catchy name for a workout DVD:
    From Bs to ABs.

Now all I have to do is make sure that more than 2 people on an entire forum know what a B is. :ohwell:
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, there is no part of my stomach that looks like it's being pulled in. I guess I have a D stomach.
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    I've just thought of a new catchy name for a workout DVD:
    From Bs to ABs.

Now all I have to do is make sure that more than 2 people on an entire forum know what a B is. :ohwell:

jejejejjeej :laugh:
  • alexbusnello
    alexbusnello Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I have a lower case b... lol The pooch. I need muscles, though so, that might help mine
  • McDougal416
    McDougal416 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    LOL!!!! I SO have the "B" stomach..and thank you..I never realized it UNTIL NOW!! :) I have had some sort of the B stomach all my life. There was at one time in my life, where it was more of a b instead of a B...having big hips doesn't help none! And having my 4 kids...DEF didn't help any! Sigh..hoping to lose it..thought about a tummy tuck when I get down to the size I want....but not sure I want to put myself thru that much pain...
  • AnnaNoel_21
    AnnaNoel_21 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, there is no part of my stomach that looks like it's being pulled in. I guess I have a D stomach.

I would rather have a Day than a B. But I'd really LOVE to have an I!
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    After reading a thread from much earlier last year about women with "B" shaped stomachs, It suddenly dawned on me that I am one of those lucky people who have it (SARCASM!)

I decided to start a new thread in hopes that people who have this same issue can comment on their experience (whether it be finally getting rid of it, or not being able to, etc) So that this topic isn't lost forever :) I know there are more of you out there who have this, so lets support and inform each other!

Mine is going away! It is slow going, but it IS going....

the left is several years ago, and I went on to gain another 30# before beginning to lose. The right is several months ago after losing that 30#

8213431311_eecd2df7b1.jpg
    gray top pics by crochetmom2010, on Flickr

here is a side shot. The left is the end of september, the middle is the end of November, and the right is 12-31

8333632541_30b15c1f26_q.jpg
    sept-dec by crochetmom2010, on Flickr
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    After twins, I have the alphabet.