tattoo's and weight loss

Options
13»

Replies

• Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    so i'm getting a tattoo, and tomorrow is weigh in day... how much should i subtract from my weigh in, due to the new ink?? plus the swelling and the ointment i put on.

is a pound okay??

The Jets suck.

Cool story bro

Do you even lift bro?

dude... i'm a jets fan. i know they suck. do you think you're telling me some earth shattering news?? lol. i can barely sell my season tickets.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    dude... i'm a jets fan. i know they suck. do you think you're telling me some earth shattering news?? lol. i can barely sell my season tickets.

Sunrise, sunset. It's finally good to be a skins fan again. Your day will return.

But just don't get a Jets tattoo, I mean, srsly.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

Sunrise, sunset. It's finally good to be a skins fan again. Your day will return.

But just don't get a Jets tattoo, I mean, srsly.

i was watching that game and cheering RG3. eff the cowboys man.
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Just ask for light ink and you should be fine ;)
  • runningwild00
    Options
    I think the advice of not drinking water for 5 days after getting a tattoo is great. See you in the ER

THIS IS A SUPPORT WEBSITE. IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING SUPPORTIVE TO SAY YOU CAN GO TO AN IRC CHATROOM FOR ALL I CARE.

I am sorry if I offended you. I have been very supportive on this site. I actually was trying to be supportive with my comment (although I think the first comment was a joke). Not drinking water for 5 days is pretty unhealthy, don't you think?

Did you respond to the person who said the Jets suck? that was not very supportive and offensive.:laugh:
  • BurtHuttz
    Options
    I am sorry if I offended you. I have been very supportive on this site. I actually was trying to be supportive with my comment (although I think the first comment was a joke). Not drinking water for 5 days is pretty unhealthy, don't you think?

Did you respond to the person who said the Jets suck? that was not very supportive and offensive.:laugh:

:flowerforyou:
  • runningwild00
    Options

:flowerforyou:

Horraaay! I am not a bully after all!
  • BurtHuttz
    Options

No, I was lampooning the people who say stuff like that ('this is a support website!') whenever anyone offers good advice ;-)
  • runningwild00
    Options

No, I was lampooning the people who say stuff like that ('this is a support website!') whenever anyone offers good advice ;-)

HAHA definitely