What is one food/ food type you wish had 0g carbs

Options
For me, it has to be vegetables and fruits, becasue they add up so DAMNED quickly towards macros. lol! :laugh:

Replies

• lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    None. I don't care about carbs. Carbs don't make you fat. :wink:
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    I don't care how many grams of carbs my food has. I wish it all had more protein.
  • carlom18
    carlom18 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    i sometimes think this as well
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options

Carbs did indeed make me fat. It is the reason why all the other diets I tried my whole life never worked very well.

To this day, I stick to less than 100 carbs a day. Mostly from Veggies :)
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    I don't care how many grams of carbs my food has. I wish it all had more protein.

Wise words mate, wise words.
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options

Carbs did indeed make me fat. It is the reason why all the other diets I tried my whole life never worked very well.

Nope. Carbs didn't make you fat. The quantity of the food you ate made you fat.
  • sjohnny
    Options

True story
  • lornaloo3
    lornaloo3 Posts: 102
    Options

Carbs are uniquely fattening, particularly simple processed ones. Eat the same calories per day broken up in different macro ratios and you'll see different weight loss results.
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    I don't worry about carbs at all. I eat between 250 and 300 most days, and am still losing weight. I love my fruits and veggies too much to worry about them!!
  • GoMizzou99
    GoMizzou99 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Pretzels with French Onion dip (the real sour cream dip - not the fake stuff)
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options

And it's a great source of energy! :happy:

Yay for carbs!
  • sjohnny
    Options

Carbs are uniquely fattening, particularly simple processed ones. Eat the same calories per day broken up in different macro ratios and you'll see different weight loss results.

Like.....special snowflake carbs????
    Yup. Those ones.
  • lcnick_38
    Options
    I miss Olive Garden...wish it didn't have any carbs...lol
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    I don't avoid carbs so, none. But I do wish bananas had less carbs so that people would stop telling me they are EVIL.
  • __RANDY__
    __RANDY__ Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
  • jlynn8684
    Options
    I wish there weren't so many carbs in pasta. Its one of my favorite foods. But, its one thing I am going to limit and greatly reduce the serving size when I do consume it. Id much rather get my carbs from more natural foods such as fruits and veggies.
  • sjohnny
    Options
    I wish there weren't so many carbs in pasta. Its one of my favorite foods. But, its one thing I am going to limit and greatly reduce the serving size when I do consume it. Id much rather get my carbs from more natural foods such as fruits and veggies.

Yeah, damn that unnatural wheat and eggs. Damn it straight to hell.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options

Really no need to make things up, we are all here to support each other