Answer one, Ask one!!

Options

Replies

• CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Top Gear on BBC,,, 3 limey car guys telling dirty jokes and hitting each other, while test driving Maseratis. :-)

If you could have any vehicle,,, what would it be?
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Audi A5, triple black

When was the last time you were so angry that you could kill?
  • CasperO
    Options
    Working with a clueless engineer, when he repeatedly mentioned my "help" on a project... Very condescending.

"Help" has a connotation,,, like "I'm the brains, and you're the stupid little b!tch handing me tools, thanks".

By that logic, JFK put men on the moon, and NASA "helped". No-no numnutz. You wrote a specification - I did the work, solved the problems and made it happen. I'm here to do this for you because you can't do it yourself. I did my job, I did not "help" you. Idiot.

~~~~~~~~~~~

What are you overly sensitive about?
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a ?, where to start..... I am overly sensitive about myself in general, to sum it up in a nutshell....

Do you have road rage?
  • Vallandingham
    Vallandingham Posts: 2,177
    Options
    I am a closet road rager. I have plenty to say. I just keep it to myself or share it with whoever happens to be with me in the car.

What is the stupidest thing you've done because someone dared you to?
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I am a closet road rager. I have plenty to say. I just keep it to myself or share it with whoever happens to be with me in the car.

What is the stupidest thing you've done because someone dared you to?

It's sort of R rated...so I'll just leave it at that.

Did anything interesting happen to you today?
  • arleneboles
    Options
    The stupidest thing I ever did was to ride on the running board of a 4x4 through a corn field that had just been harvested but the stalks were still up part of the way,,

Spent weeks in bandages around my feet and ankles,,

What was your favorite color when you were in high school,,
  • bonkers5975
    bonkers5975 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Brown.

Do you like Elmer Fudd?
  • betterhealth2010
    Options
    Yes, I like Elmer Fudd.

Did you go to college?
  • bonkers5975
    Options
    No.

What happens if I can't think of a question?
  • betterhealth2010
    Options
    The game goes on.

Do you have any pets?
  • bjs06
    bjs06 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I was never allowed to have pets. I kept the school fish for March Break in gr.3 though. Best week of my life!!

Who is your favorite reality tv show contestant? (american idol, big brother, survivor, bachelor, a shot at love..anything)
  • PanicAtTheBuffet
    Options
    I was never allowed to have pets. I kept the school fish for March Break in gr.3 though. Best week of my life!!

Who is your favorite reality tv show contestant? (american idol, big brother, survivor, bachelor, a shot at love..anything)

My favorite contestant was the old guy that tried out for "American Idol" that sang, "pants on the ground, pants on the ground, look'in like a fool with your pants on the ground, etc......."

How do you handle calls from Telemarketers?
  • bonkers5975
    Options
    Caller ID! I usually don't even pick up, and if they keep calling back, I pick up and hang up real quick.

If you had the opportunity, would you visit outer space?
  • Vallandingham
    Options
    No. Happy right here on Earth.

How do you tell the diffrence between love and lust?
  • CasperO
    Options
    Charlie Sheen said "I didn't pay the working girls for sex. I paid them to leave" :bigsmile:

I just knew. I don' t know how. It was a very natural organic thing. I was with this person for a while and I got a good look at most of her warts and flaws and saw her goals and her glories and her hopes and I wanted to be a part of her life. 23 years now, very happy. We're just getting better baby.

Who is your best friend?
  • halfpint71
    halfpint71 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    My Husband is my best friend and soul mate.

What's for dinner? I need something new.
  • Vallandingham
    Options
    Didn't make any real plans for dinner tonight. I may take my youngest daughter out for sushi.

Do you have any special skills that would shock me?
  • CasperO
    Options
    Shock you? I dunno, how easy are you to shock?

I once taught a 68 year old woman to ride a motorcycle... How's that? ((She rocked BTW, great lady :smile: ))
    I've been playing guitar for 30 years and I still suck at it.
    I'm very active in my church, a faithful follower of Jesus, and an agnostic. :huh:
    I can break a raw egg into my mouth and eat it (I don't often do it, salmonella & cholesterol, but I can and find them yummy).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How easy are you to shock?
  • bonkers5975
    Options
    Probably not as easy as I should be... tend to be a bit of a cynic.

Secret fantasy? (Not necessarily sexual, just something you've always imagined yourself doing but would be embarrassed to say!)