Replies

• Blozzer
    Blozzer Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm a 38FF but i just let hem swing :blushing:
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, Amazon has a $10 off $50 or $20 off $100 right now also. Promo code BASICSLE

Amazon has to be the seller and shipper though.
  • bellamia88
    bellamia88 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    No but it would be great to find an awesome one. I am still struggling to find a good bra for working out. I am a 36E/F depending on the bra. I tried the lululemon ta ta tamer in a 36DD and no dice i'm about a second away from having a nipple slide out of that one unless I am wearing a workout tank over top. I have tried the one from victoria's secret which offers coverage but not as much support as i'd like. I've tried champions brand made for bigger chest, underarmer, adiddas and NONE have worked. It's so embarassing when you're running and those things are bouncing around let alone it becomes painful. I hope others have found one that I could try out.
  • sundog10
    sundog10 Posts: 1,411 Member
    Options
    great thread; i love hearing what other women are wearing. I also wear the Champion that hooks in the back. it is a pain to get on but comfortable and holds everything down enough for me. I have also worn Freya. I liked it enough to buy again. I have an Enell that is like a steel plate. it might be okay for a few hours of running, but i wore it in a marathon and found it uncomfortable at the end. (totally going against my own rule of Never wearing anything new in a marathon; lol ) I tried on a Wacoal a few times, wanting to like it because everyone raves about it , but for some reason its not the bra for me.