120+LBS Loss Held for 5 Years-Never Posted Pic--Until Today!

Options

Replies

• sahalcomb
    sahalcomb Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Omgoodness! What a fantastic story! Congratulations on losing the weight & keeping it off for 5 yrs! IMPRESSIVE!!!!!!!
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Wow...that's an amazing transformation! Congrats for your dedication.
  • derekj222
    derekj222 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    crazy, crazy, crazily awesome transformation bud!!!!! Great job! I also have my hidden shirtless pics....but the world will see them one day when I have lost it all and feel safe.
  • LennyInFlorida
    Options
    Thanks for all the great comments! I will edit the first post to include more information on how I did it with tips and opinions etc... :)

Thanks again for the comments, very motivating!

Edit: Nevermind, can't edit first post apparently. I will just reply then...
  • caroleannlight
    caroleannlight Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    totally awesome thanks for posting for those of us with a long way to go it is really inspiring to see someone loose and keep to the lifestyle and maintain. Kudos
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Congrats on maintaining your weight loss!! 5 years is pretty awesome!!
  • Yaya1976
    Yaya1976 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all your hard work :drinker:
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    You look a completely different person.. such a wonderful transformation!
  • LuccyH
    LuccyH Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely amazing. Awesome job.
  • Otis08052005
    Otis08052005 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow! This post makes the vegetable soup I'm eating right now taste better. Thanks for sharing!
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring and congratulations on a job well done! You deserve to be proud of yourself!
  • FeatherBoBeather
    FeatherBoBeather Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    um WOW. <-- Pretty much sums it up.
    But seriously, amazing job! Talk about total body transformation.
  • ravenchick
    ravenchick Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great. Congratulations on the weight loss but more importantly, congratulations for maintaining for 5 years!!
  • TXtstorm
    TXtstorm Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    What an awesome loss and a great commitment to hanging on to and even improving the change! You look TERRIFIC! The close clipped haircut looks great on you too. Keeper changes all around! Congratulations!
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Hottie hot hot
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    WOW...just WOW!!!! What an amazing transformation...you have inspired many people with this post. Thanks for sharing your success, and what better time to do it, just as many of us are rededicating ourselves to the process.
  • MystikPixie
    MystikPixie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Wow, the true definition of success! You reached your goal and continue to maintain all this time. Very inspriational.
  • Hellavaloosa
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your success in spite of your misgivings. It is just wonderful to see how much weight you have lost and that you have kept it of for FIVE YEARS!!!! Totally cool! You provide hope and inspiration to many and bring tears to my eyes!
  • Lconsla
    Lconsla Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Wow! u look amazing!
  • keyer23
    keyer23 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You look totally awesome! After two years of maintenance, staying within 4 pounds of goal, I have managed to add 8 pounds since the beginning of December. I continue to count on MFP to help me manage - what will once again be weight loss. You are a true inspiration - five years - wow. If you can do it for five, I can get it back down for two. THANKS for taking the risk and posting the pictures with your story!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!