How much workout clothing do you own?

Options

Replies

• Built_Strong
    Built_Strong Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Yes, it's okay to buy more. Splurge a little!

I keep all my old "fat" clothes and workout in those - very large t-shirts and large sweat pants that I've had to cut and re-sew. Maybe it's time for ME to buy new clothes too!
  • HeinzPrincess
    Options
    I work out at home. I wear yoga pants when I go to yoga class. Otherwise it's:

2 sports bras
    Underwear

Simple.

But if you want to buy more, go for it ;)
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    6 pairs of compression capris (all from Old Navy. LOVE them)
    2 pairs of cold weather running tights
    A butt load of tshirts (I don't like the tanks)
    More sports bras than I can count
    7 pairs of moisture wicking shorts
  • misstoridanielle
    misstoridanielle Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I honestly just wear shorts and a t-shirt when working out. Though I would like to get some compression pants since it's freezing right now lol
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    I can't even list the amount of workout clothes I own. I have a slight addiction to shopping, so that might be a contributing factor. But I always shop smart when I buy workout clothes, I can't stand spending a lot on them. Most of them come from TJ Maxx, Walmart, Dunham's when they email me coupons (also how I got my kayak for $200 off- woo!), eBay (new, not used.), and the Adidas and Nike outlets when they have sales.
    Most of them consist of:
    Sports bras
    Workout pants
    Capris
    Tank tops
    Tshirts

I've also discovered a new addiction to fleece zip ups- thanks eBay.
  • Cinnamonhuskies
    Cinnamonhuskies Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    3 pairs of Danskin bootleg dri more pants...in black, grey and navy blue. i have had them for 2 years and love them for more than just workouts! I need a couple more....got paint on a couple of them.

1 pair grey Curves silky yoga pants. Better suited for warm weather as they are thin.

1 pair black with purple thin reflective pants Curve brand, used for summertime walking on the roads. have a matchng vest.

2 long sleeved wicking shirts.
    2 short sleeve wicking shirts
    4 tanks.

I'd like a pair of capris.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    18 tshirts that are either black,white, blue or red
    8 pairs of shorts
    3 sweat pants
    5 sweatshirts

14 of those tshirts gets worn every day of the week cause i have to have a dry shirt for the drive home
    2 more tshirts get used for basketball nights (tues and fri)

i alternate between shorts and sweats at the gym the other days
  • LizardQueen4PointOh
    LizardQueen4PointOh Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Not much.

1 - semi-fitted t-shirt
    1 - compression capris
    1 - Enell sports bra
    3-5 - around the house sports bras (could be used for yoga if I took it up - lol)
    1 - under armour material t-shirt that is too snug
    1 - pair stability running shoes

I saw on another thread that Old Navy was having a sale and ordered 3 more tops, 2 more bottoms, and some socks. That is all.
  • Amberonamission
    Amberonamission Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Thinking about this makes me so proud. I own more work out clothes than street clothes. Very little of my street clothes wardrobe still fit.

4 pairs of Capri pants
    1 pair of sweat pants
    2 pairs of shorts (1 doesn't fit yet)
    8 wife beaters
    2 v neck tees (that I hate to wear)
    2 pairs of sneakers (1 gym 1 running)
    5 sports bras
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    3 pairs of Danskin bootleg dri more pants...in black, grey and navy blue. i have had them for 2 years and love them for more than just workouts! I need a couple more....got paint on a couple of them.

1 pair grey Curves silky yoga pants. Better suited for warm weather as they are thin.

1 pair black with purple thin reflective pants Curve brand, used for summertime walking on the roads. have a matchng vest.

2 long sleeved wicking shirts.
    2 short sleeve wicking shirts
    4 tanks.

I'd like a pair of capris.

I freaking LOVE those Danskin pants! I have 3 pairs, also. I could live in those things everyday of my life! Not to mention they make my but look amazinggg...
  • ToshaFeb268
    Options
    More then I use.

I should work on that.

^^^This right here.
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Hiking boots
    Hiking backpack (a huge 75 liter one)

That's about it.

I am planning on starting yoga soon though, so will be buying clothes and a mat for that.
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    An entire drawer full. But sadly, of that, I really only like 2 pairs of shorts, 1 sports bra, and a few (3?) tops so I should probably purge and replace. It is so hard to find shorts that I like and I'm starting to hate all my work-out tshirts because they are getting tight on my shoulders (which in reality is a good thing but kind of uncomfortable for working out). I also find it hard to justify tossing things that are perfectly good still, although I don't wear them.
  • EmilyJackCO
    EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Enough to get me through a week... though I can always throw more concert tees in there. I really need to work on that though. I just haven't had time to go shopping in forever. 4 pairs of long pants, 4 sport bras and a series of concert tees that I throw in whenever...
  • danimal5867
    Options
    I haven't actually taken inventory but after losing quite a bit of weight and dropping several sizes, the majority of my clothes that fit are workout and running clothes.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    enough to almost need to make two loads of wash.
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I've got 5 pairs of Adidas track pants that I use for the gym.
    I've also got 1 pair of cotton/fleece pants for the cooler nights.

In terms of shirts, I usually wear graphic t-shirts to the gym. I do own a ton of Nike Dri-fit t-shirts and Under Armour mock turtle necks, but I try to use those on bike rides.
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    3 pairs of yoga pants (with a fourth one on the way)
    2 pairs of yoga capri pants
    2 pairs of running capri pants
    2 pairs of shorts
    3 sports bras
    2 track jackets
    Running shoes
    A ballet sweatshirt
    And around 10 tanks and t-shirts
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    So I just ordered 2 new pairs of compression pants, 2 pairs of shorts, and 2 tanks from Old Navy.:drinker:
  • ToshaFeb268
    Options
    I just realized that I misread the OPs topic question. I have 2 pairs of workout clothes.