2»

Replies

• iamalexa
    Options
    BUMP.
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Drain it and mix it with some chopped veggies and 1/4 cup of egg beaters (or one egg) and fry it like a pancake. Make a tuna cake (like a crab cake). so yummy!
  • TizMeAim
    TizMeAim Posts: 13
    Options
    this sounds disgusting but once u try it .....like so many before u I am sure u will be hooked (no punn intended)

Salad ( any kind of greens u like)
    1 can of Tuna or pouch of Albacore
    fresh Parmasain cheese
    tomatoes
    and" Farmer boy" greek salad dressing

layer it all together and enjoy

for an extra burst of flavor and some lemon juice and oil to ur dressing before pouring on to salad...... Yummy
  • melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Bump!! Great ideas!!
  • questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    Nonfat yogurt--especially Greek yogurt is nice and thick and has the same texture as sour cream or mayonnaise.

I also like a light dressing of 1 part olive oil, 2 parts lemon juice with a bit of salt and pepper. It isn't fat-free, but I aim for about 30% of my calories from "good" fat anyway.
  • dmags
    dmags Posts: 303
    Options
    bump
  • nurseandi
    nurseandi Posts: 80
    Options
    Nonfat yogurt--especially Greek yogurt is nice and thick and has the same texture as sour cream or mayonnaise.

I also like a light dressing of 1 part olive oil, 2 parts lemon juice with a bit of salt and pepper. It isn't fat-free, but I aim for about 30% of my calories from "good" fat anyway.

i thought about making tuna with greek yogurt instead of mayo last night but i wasnt sure... hmmm i think i will try it! Prob good with greek yog, mustard and pickes :)