Ladies - Back of Shirt Adjustments

13»

Replies

• NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    I move around a lot....I teach preschool and I'm constantly moving. Out of work I'm in and out of the car, up and down out of chairs, etc. And also I'm just naturally fidgety. Every single time you move, your clothes shift and ride up or get twisted around or bunched up. It just looks sloppy. I like to look neat. So when my clothes shift, I fix them. I fix collars and arms too. And shoelaces. It's a neatness thing.
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    I don't know. It's probably all of the above...except for the drawing attn to my butt thing. I guess it doesn't come to my mind that pulling down my shirt would make peoples eyes draw to my butt?

I usually have to do it because I have a "curvy" back I guess you could say...or a big butt, I don't know. But my mom always said "your butt eats your shirt". So I have to pull it down. Also, some shirts will ride up because my boobs are taking up too much space in the shirt lol
  • NatashaShen
    NatashaShen Posts: 295 Member
    I feel sloppy when my shirt is bunched up on top of my butt. So thats usually why I pull it down.
  • Well it is nice to learn it is mainly just a comfort thing and not this

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQA6gNNjZBAfrrC0zIJLbfjxxBT3DeCV94Z4y8fs_ZaHQ_DYi1L
  • ericadawn92
    ericadawn92 Posts: 346 Member
    like most of the other ladies said, I don't want my shirt bunched up at my waist, and my pants tend to slip down while I'm sitting so I gotta cover up.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    I usually just adjust when I stand up, after the shirt has shifted a little. Comfort thing, nothing more.