Losing weight before summer- whose with me?

Options
I am currently 213Lbs 6"1 and looking to get to 190Lbs atleast by summer! I need people who are looking for a similar goal of losing weight by summer and need motivation! Friend me!

Replies

• twinmom430
    twinmom430 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Me too!!! I've come to a bit of a stand still in the weight loss lately and really need to get it jump started again, I realized this when I saw bathing suits in stores already!!! :sad:
  • Cajun_Angel
    Options
    Count me in - going on a cruise to Alaska in June. While it's not a bathing suit cruise, I still want to look nice.
  • fossn22
    fossn22 Posts: 10
    Options
    I have this same goal! I want to be down at least 20 lbs by June 1st. I'm not sure I can pull it off, but I'm sure going to try! I am a former dancer and current dance teacher. I danced at the studio I currently teach at for 13 years. A knee injury several years ago ended my dancing career, and I've slowly tried to get back into it. My problem is, the studio owner (and my former dance teacher) has asked me to dance in the recital this year in June (yikes!) I want to look and feel great up on that stage, and the loss of poundage will help with my technique and flexibility as well. Just hope I can have the motivation to keep going!
  • vickiessecret
    vickiessecret Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm also trying to lose 35 to 40lbs by June, my son will be 1 on June 10th & I'm hoping to be back down to my pre pregnancy weight or alittle lower by his first birthday :)
  • Cherryredx0
    Cherryredx0 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    added!
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I am trying to lose weight by summer too!
  • Doncop07
    Options
    I"m new and would love to join in and get the support to be motivated to lose 20-30lbs, but I'll take 10-15 baby steps. Lets Do this!:love:
  • saramea
    saramea Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to encourage you that it is possible! Im 6 foot and was 210 when I delivered my son in 2010. I initially lost 20lbs after delivery and then went from 190 to 168 from january '11- july '11.
  • hutcha691
    Options
    I'm in. Want to weigh 20 pounds less by summer. =)
  • mesicali_chica
    mesicali_chica Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'M IN....:wink:
  • ClearNotCloudyMind
    ClearNotCloudyMind Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Got a wedding in July and my v hot ex will be there. I'd like to strut in like a goddess rather than the frumpy mother of 2 I've become!!!
  • cllmetatrsld
    cllmetatrsld Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I have 20 pounds to lose also, hopefully by July 4th!
  • danab333
    Options
    Count me in! My brother's wedding is in September and I have to feel better about myself before I wear a bridesmaid dress!!
  • Janice0711
    Janice0711 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    This looks like a great group!
    I would like to join & lose 20lbs by summer!
    Good luck to everyone!:flowerforyou:
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I want to lose 30 pounds by June.
  • Janice0711
    Janice0711 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Do we want to meet back here & "weigh in" on a certain day each week?:flowerforyou:
  • aljensen0206
    aljensen0206 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My 29th bday is in June and I want to look way better then I did on my 28th!! Add me too
  • sleibo87
    sleibo87 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Heck yes! I read a quote saying 'summer bodies are made in the winter' and is SOO motivated me! If it took me 6 months to lose 40 pounds and I have 6 months till summer, I can so look freaking awesome this time around! Haven't been to a beach without a shirt on in YEARSSSS so that is the goal!
  • Lacey_Cakes
    Lacey_Cakes Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    same here! i wanna be atleast under 200 (im 240 now) by the my daughter's birthday, 4th of July :)
  • mustdothis40
    mustdothis40 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I want in! Nothing would make me happier than feeling and looking great this summer! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!