Losing weight before summer- whose with me?

Options

Replies

• jtra84
    jtra84 Posts: 6
    Options
    Count me in :)
  • kilauea1
    Options
    Oh yea I'm in, going back home "Kauai" my son and daughter is graduating this year and having there graduation party there. :smile:
  • selanrael
    Options
    I'm in! I really hope that by summer I'll have the courage to publicly appear in a swimsuit (since that would be the first time ever for me...) :)
  • novotnykm
    Options
    Count me in, too! I am motivated by all the beautiful summer clothes in my closet that I couldn't wear last year. I would like to lose 20-25# by July 1. I find it helps immensely to log my food and exercise. Keeps me on track. Let's do it!
  • awalton38109
    Options
    I with you I am 140 lbs trying to loose 15lbs by the summer.
  • ranae32
    ranae32 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Im totaly in! my goal is to lose 35 by may 1st for a hawaii vacation and for my 4th of July half marathon! This a great group! add me so we can keep eachother in check.
  • Bodebo
    Bodebo Posts: 9
    Options
    You can add me in. I am taking my Girl Scout Troop to a water park resort (4 days in a swim suit), then the following week my family is heading to Disney World. I want to be able to look at photos without cringing. My goal in 20 pounds by June 1st.
  • HDsandy
    Options
    I'm in. I hope that weighing less in summer will mean that the heat won't affect me so bad. Being able to wear a tank top and shorts and look half way decent would be great too!! :glasses:
  • kalyn_QT
    kalyn_QT Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    same. im trying for 20-25pounds by may. hopefully down 30 by july 4th...that will be the first holiday with me and my bf's family together.
  • scottishbride
    scottishbride Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    im in got my wedding in aug so trying to get down to at least 60kg
  • mudya
    mudya Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm in - my progress has been pretty slow - Last Summer I gained back 20lbs! I just want to get to my goal! Summer in the UK starts on June 21st so I aim to lose around 40lbs! Which will nicely put me under 150lbs, good luck everyone!
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    Going to mexico in June! Count me in!
  • queeenb2013
    queeenb2013 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    count me in I weigh 16 stone by the summer I want to weigh about 11 stone :( I need more support x
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Count me in..i want to be the sexiest 50 year old on the beach this summer.
  • koakley1978
    Options
    Sure why not. This is my first day on here and everyone seams soo motivated! I had my son five years ago, and during the first three years I dropped 75lbs! The last two years however has been a big yo-yo trip. Lose 5, gain 6, lose 8, gain 5 etc... Grrrrr! Super frustrating! I hope this site will help "get my butt in gear". I hope to lose 35lbs, if it's by summer, THAT would be AWESOME! :bigsmile:
  • HDsandy
    Options
    Count me in..i want to be the sexiest 50 year old on the beach this summer.

Oh yeah, I turn 50 in a couple of months too....can I be the next sexiest 50 year old? lol
  • triff14
    triff14 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 23 lbs (or reach 21% body fat) by May 24th, I will be a bridesmaid in a wedding!
  • melclare10
    melclare10 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I want to be down 25-30 pounds by summer with some muscle!! I'm in!!
  • xoxlivsy
    xoxlivsy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    want to be 115 by June!! 42.4 more pounds to go
  • ilovered89
    Options
    I'm in!! 4 down 16 more to go. I'm not so crazy on the scale as long as I see some nice changes on my body. I've been doing crossfit for 2 weeks now and I'm already feeling amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!