I want a booty!

Options
2»

Replies

• iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    that was me just this past May. Lately I've gotten some compliments on my booty!! The specific compliments were that I had "hooker butt" (ok) and that my butt was "high". I never thought it would be a favorite body part but I'm loving it!!

I'd say the best things that are helping are:
    power class - it has lots of squats, dead lifts & lunges
    biking hills or a hill program - where you literally have to stand up to pedal up the hill
    I also run, but I've run before and that hasn't built up my booty

Hope that helps
  • Rogiefreida
    Rogiefreida Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    that was me just this past May. Lately I've gotten some compliments on my booty!! The specific compliments were that I had "hooker butt" (ok) and that my butt was "high". I never thought it would be a favorite body part but I'm loving it!!

I'd say the best things that are helping are:
    power class - it has lots of squats, dead lifts & lunges
    biking hills or a hill program - where you literally have to stand up to pedal up the hill
    I also run, but I've run before and that hasn't built up my booty

Hope that helps

I'm sorry, but hooker butt is hilarious!

And I agree. Squats. Squats and deadlifts and to some extent, yoga have helped my butt go from pancake flat to round-ish. I'm a work in progress.
  • Ghkffb56
    Ghkffb56 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Squats .. all types of Squats
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I'll give you half of mine.

Beside that. Squats, lunges!
  • taylorwaylor
    taylorwaylor Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Like everyone else is saying.. SQUATS! And for some cardio so the stair climber :)
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    go on facebook and look up the page "yeh, she squats" or something like that. that will show you the benefits of squats.

guys, i suggest you look it up also.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Like everyone says, squats and lunges are the way to go!

You might like to try The Brazilian Butt Lift, you'll find it on youtube.
  • Findekano
    Findekano Posts: 116
    Options
    Arabic bellydance!
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    SQUATS! SQUATS! SQUATS!

[[like the shots! shots! shots! song by lmfao! but with squats..
    lol, get the beatt and you'll be singing it while doing SQUATS! SQUATS! SQUATS! ]]
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    i want a booty too? any takers lol
  • taylorwaylor
    taylorwaylor Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Lol! What size weights should I begin at?

I'd say barbell.. just to focus on your form. Look up below parilel(or however its spelt) squats, that how far down you should be squating. Just add *kitten* much as you think you can handle... Just keep building it up!
  • kdz526
    kdz526 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I just want less booty...you can have some of mine. BTW my hubby liked the yeah she squats page on facebook, whoever posted that before.
  • SplendorAngel
    Options
    Stair climbing or a Stepper machine, literally created a booty for me!
  • blackmagic10
    blackmagic10 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    #comes into convo sees girls talking about wanting booty and sits down and :smile:
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    In case you weren't already aware - squats (wide, split, narrow, isolated, hindu, plie squats to hit all angles), lunges, dips, and most importantly, deadlifts!! All can be done with just body weight or hand weights (hint - adding extra weights firms, tones & lifts!!).

True story: I had no butt, actually it was a flabby pancake that went from my back into my thighs. 2 years ago I discovered the impossible, there IS a butt back there, well forming at any rate. Fast forward to today - I apparently look better walking away from guys than walking towards them! Actually caught Hubz about to take a pic of my behind this past weekend! NSV!
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    There's a squat challenge on skinnyo.com join me in it :)