Skinny Sat. Challenge 2

Options
13»

Replies

• goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I'm here and it's Saturday... Woohoo!!!

Had a good day today... actually stayed under my calories w/out exercise. I exercised 5 days (Mon-Fri) this week so I didn't feel bad about missing today. I wasn't hungry and ate pretty healthy today. Yesterday was even better.... 60 minutes on Elliptical and Nautilus for 20 minutes. I burned 650 on the Elliptical alone. I wish everyday was like the past 2 days. I hope everyone is having a good weekend :drinker:

GoldK you are awesome! Good job on the workouts! I can feel your determination to stay on track. This will give you the boost to have a Skinny Week! Maybe I will see you next week. Who thinks we should have another Skinny Sat. Challenge? I sure do. It helped me so much. I was soooooo busy yesterday but made time to drink water water water, exercise and eat right and light. I weighed today, my regular weigh day and am down another 1/2 pound. It is slow but steady. Down is better than up! I am pleased. How about the rest of you? Did the SSC produce results?? HAVE A FANTASTIC WEEK!:flowerforyou:

I think it is producing results... having a good last couple of days has helped. I haven't been starving or having a snack attack! A couple of days last week I was snacking like it was my job :laugh: I've been @20lbs lost for some time... up 2... down 2... up 2... Time to get serious and knock off another 10 :drinker: I am going to go for a walk now... :happy:

Thanks for posting the challenge - I'm game for next week too! :flowerforyou:
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options

I think it is producing results... having a good last couple of days has helped. I haven't been starving or having a snack attack! A couple of days last week I was snacking like it was my job :laugh: I've been @20lbs lost for some time... up 2... down 2... up 2... Time to get serious and knock off another 10 :drinker: I am going to go for a walk now... :happy:

Thanks for posting the challenge - I'm game for next week too! :flowerforyou:
    goldk, I've been in the same boat. Stuck @ 40 lbs lost for months! Let's do this! I didn't have a Skinny Saturday, but I'm determined to have a Skinny Sunday :drinker:
  • skywalker
    Options
    Is it too late for me to join?
    Not at all! Welcome!!! :flowerforyou:
  • marii92
    Options
    Awesome! :happy:

Best of luck to everyone :)
  • skywalker
    Options
    I'm happy to report that I kicked my butt with a 715 calorie burning workout (strength/cardio). My trainer is coming tomorrow and I'm hoping to show him some improvement. Time for hockey!!! U-S-A!! U-S-A!! U-S-A!!! :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Is it too late for me to join?

Absolutely NOT! Come on....How did you do? If you couldn't do it Sat., just pretend tomorrow is Sat! :bigsmile:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    I'm happy to report that I kicked my butt with a 715 calorie burning workout (strength/cardio). My trainer is coming tomorrow and I'm hoping to show him some improvement. Time for hockey!!! U-S-A!! U-S-A!! U-S-A!!! :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker:

Skywalker....YOU ROCK! USA! :bigsmile:
  • skywalker
    Options

Skywalker....YOU ROCK! USA! :bigsmile:

Canada won in overtime :grumble:
    Amazing game though!!! :drinker:
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Today I stayed with in my calorie was under by 15 or so got out to the mall and walked around but didn't spend to much money. so I say I did good today.

153118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Hoosiermomma
    Hoosiermomma Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Saturday (and Sunday Challenge) Actually did very well on Saturday but Sunday with the whole family home and dessert, appetizers and a big dinner... well maybe didn't pay as much attention as I should have :angry: Drank all my water! :drinker: It will be good to work on my weekend focus! I can do it!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Saturday (and Sunday Challenge) Actually did very well on Saturday but Sunday with the whole family home and dessert, appetizers and a big dinner... well maybe didn't pay as much attention as I should have :angry: Drank all my water! :drinker: It will be good to work on my weekend focus! I can do it!

Good for you! Kudos on drinking all of you water. I find family gatherings the most challenging. We are shooting for good 90% of the time. You are doing great. Meet ya at the Skinny Sat. Challenge this weekend! Let's do it!:flowerforyou:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options

Good for you! Kudos on drinking all of you water. I find family gatherings the most challenging. We are shooting for good 90% of the time. You are doing great. Meet ya at the Skinny Sat. Challenge this weekend! Let's do it!:flowerforyou:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Today I stayed with in my calorie was under by 15 or so got out to the mall and walked around but didn't spend to much money. so I say I did good today.

153118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

YES YOU DID! "Under budget" on calories and $$! A+:happy: