5'4''-ish losing weight? (212-140 hopefully)

Options
1235»

Replies

• beckyjeanleemaddox
    beckyjeanleemaddox Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hi !!!! I'm 5'4" My weight was 227 about 5 years ago (my highest) I weigh 182 today. This is my 3rd tme around and I started back at 215 ( I really weighed 218 but was hopeful and left my starting weight there) that was March 12th of this year. So 36 lbs lost in about 3.5 months. I have no willpower, and I've never completed anything but I just do this one day at a time. It's a total style adjustment. It's simple. I move move and eat less. Good luck to you!!!!:smile:
  • pipertargaryen
    pipertargaryen Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Didn't read the whole thread, but I'm 5'4" started at 215 and my goal is 140! So, twinsies? Haha. I've lost 46 so far. Expecting the next 29lbs to come off much more slowly.
  • beckyjeanleemaddox
    beckyjeanleemaddox Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm 5' 4" and started MFP in October 2013 at a whopping 245 pounds. Since then I've lost 51 pounds with another 54 pounds to go. I've had several weeks of not losing any weight at all. I'm hoping to reach my goal by February 2015. MFP has been such a great help in keeping me on track.

I'm 5'4" and have 51 lbs to lose too!!!!
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,005 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and started at about the same place. I've got some before and afters in the 2 blogs I've written.

Good luck :flowerforyou:

Edited to put in the link to my blogs :embarassed:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/77tes
  • shireeniebeanie
    shireeniebeanie Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    5'4" here too!
    Friend me--I log daily and love to give/receive encouragement.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!