Replies

• landmsmommy
    landmsmommy Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Love it, you look much happier!
  • gagagul
    gagagul Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Wow you look awesome! Congratulations I know this is a HUGE accomplishment!!!!
  • peaceloveweedandveggies
    Options
    Congrats!
  • KittyViolet
    KittyViolet Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much for your kind words! This really hasn't been easy! Honestly, anyone who tells you weight loss is easy hasn't actually tried to lose weight lol. I'm totally pumped for the new year and ready to start toning up and increasing my strength! :D
  • Cynduck
    Cynduck Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You look awesome. I love the side by sides too!
  • bpauntie
    bpauntie Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!! And thank you for posting, because you just gave me more inspiration. Sitting at the office seeing the goodie baskets still hanging around and co-workers asking if I want cookies, or do I want some chocolate has been tempting. Now that I've seen your pics, I'm even more determined! Awesome job. You look fantastic!!
  • jkmiller82
    jkmiller82 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Very inspirational!
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    You look great! The last pic blows me away the most :)
  • nygrl4evr
    nygrl4evr Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats!!
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Freaking LOVE this. I adore the comparison pics, and the fact you used pics of you in the past that were normal, non staged, just how you looked when you were out and about having fun, then replicated the look to show the difference.

Freaking awesome :D
  • tRiNaBeAnZz
    tRiNaBeAnZz Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the amazing transformation! I love how you posed in the same outfits and placed them side by side.
  • lizjaniec1
    lizjaniec1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about skipping the gym today...and I'm glad I landed on your message/pictures! Thank you for sharing your amazing story! I suppose I should take some "before" pictures soon, because I'll need them next year. THANK YOU!!! Great job :-)
  • fusion777
    fusion777 Posts: 197
    Options
    You look awesome and I love how you did the pics and poses! You were so pretty before but now you are gorgeous! Congrats on all your hard work paying off, such an inspiration!
  • Cajun_Angel
    Options
    The pictures are great - the compare pictures are awesome!

CONGRATS!!!!
  • shimmergal
    shimmergal Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! You are did a phenomenal job!
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    bump to read later..but i do love the comparison pics :drinker:
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    SEXY legs!! you look fantastic! i love your style too. great work! :flowerforyou:
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • MarlaStuck
    MarlaStuck Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Is that photo shopped? OMG, OUTSTANDING!!!
  • GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I love love love how you replicated the pics! I might have to borrow that idea. You look amazing and almost like a different person!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!