Exactly 1 Year Later (PICS)

Options

Replies

• WVmom24
    WVmom24 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Great pics, I love the comparisons. And you look so much younger!
  • arsenalbates
    arsenalbates Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's amazing ! keep up the good work :)
  • m8605
    m8605 Posts: 102
    Options
    Congrats miss :)
  • CharisSunny
    CharisSunny Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Very cool!
    Im coming up on my one year and wondering if I'll actually see a difference. You look great!
    Good luck with continued toning!
  • SarahSosi
    SarahSosi Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    amazing weight loss!:flowerforyou:
  • momof2TONI
    Options
    I love those comparison pics! You look awesome. Congrats!!
  • chrome_princess
    chrome_princess Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Such motivation to definitely get my butt moving. :) Having a desk job makes it difficult, it really does. I've done it before, and by God, I'm going to do it again. You look fantastic.
  • AngelaJohnson58
    AngelaJohnson58 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! And you look so happy. Such an inspiration
  • mallen404
    mallen404 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    you look amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Gee, I can't wait till I'm "a whopping 160 pounds."

You make it sound ginormous but that would put me into "healthy" bmi by medical standards.
  • AyaKara
    AyaKara Posts: 220
    Options
    Omg you look fantastic! Your photos are so adorable, & I'm absolutely in love with the goth wear (where do you shop? :heart: ) Happy New Year to you, it's certainly a year of a new you & the beginning of one of the best years of your life! Continue strength training & you'll be even greater than you ever expected. Wishing you all the best for 2013! :heart:
  • mom2pne
    mom2pne Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    You look like a whole different person! Congrats on your hard work it really has paid off!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome way to go
  • karinefitness
    karinefitness Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look very different... and you look amazing :)
  • jen10st
    jen10st Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Wow what a transformation! I love the comparison pics in the same clothes. Well done!
  • KittyViolet
    KittyViolet Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I love love love how you replicated the pics! I might have to borrow that idea. You look amazing and almost like a different person!

LOL coincidentally, my trainer was taking pics of our class a few weeks ago. He posted them all on his Facebook and I went through, thinking "Wow I look awesome in these!... Wait who's that?" It took me 10 minutes to figure out that the girl doing ball slams in one of the shots was ME. And it was from earlier that day! Felt like such a ditz haha.
  • KittyViolet
    Options
    Such motivation to definitely get my butt moving. :) Having a desk job makes it difficult, it really does. I've done it before, and by God, I'm going to do it again. You look fantastic.

Thank you. I had a desk job, too. And my situation was made even worse by the fact that I had to spend THREE HOURS traveling to and from work every weekday. It was near the beginning of my weight loss changes, so it was extremely discouraging! I even gained a couple of pounds back in the first week! You just have to fight through it and force yourself to find the time to work out.
  • KittyViolet
    Options
    Gee, I can't wait till I'm "a whopping 160 pounds."

You make it sound ginormous but that would put me into "healthy" bmi by medical standards.

I'm 5'1"... And I'm pretty sure my opinion of huge and your opinion of huge are allowed to be different.
  • KittyViolet
    Options
    Omg you look fantastic! Your photos are so adorable, & I'm absolutely in love with the goth wear (where do you shop? :heart: ) Happy New Year to you, it's certainly a year of a new you & the beginning of one of the best years of your life! Continue strength training & you'll be even greater than you ever expected. Wishing you all the best for 2013! :heart:

Thank you! I've shopped at a lot of different places, mostly on the web. Around here though, I go to downtown Montreal and hit the alternative section. There's a few good shops there. Also, it helps a lot when goth becomes "trendy" in mainstream fashion haha. I've been buying a lot of dresses from Limité recently.
  • sugartwist
    sugartwist Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!