How'd you come up with your screen name?

Options
1235»

Replies

• kiffypooh
    kiffypooh Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    PS. Casper you can't change your name, how else will we know you??? Fun topic by the way!
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I'm 1/4 Cherokee, my poppop was a full-blood that married my white grandmother, I go to powwows frequently and speak some of the Cherokee language. I'm fascinated by native history and my heritage. Around 6 years ago I started going by "Cherokeebabe" on various internet things. Just kinda stayed with me as a standby screenie.

My great grandma (whom I never had the pleasure of knowing) was 1/4 Cherokee. I have a _teensy_ bit of Cherokee in me (1/32). Mostly -- I'm your typical "mutt": English, Irish, Scottish, French, Dutch, German, Cherokee, and possibly (according to some relatives) other American Indian blood (Powhatan and Comanche, to be precise).

English/Irish are predominant, if my mother's genealogical research is accurate.

You sound like me!! There are just too many to keep track of!!
  • fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Fooja is a nickname i picked up when i was bout 16. i prefer it over Melissa!! i cant part with it cuz it reminds me of back in the days when i partied and had fun........before the kids came along!! its a good memory for me and i use it for just about everything!!
  • Mande_G
    Mande_G Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I'm 1/4 Cherokee, my poppop was a full-blood that married my white grandmother, I go to powwows frequently and speak some of the Cherokee language. I'm fascinated by native history and my heritage. Around 6 years ago I started going by "Cherokeebabe" on various internet things. Just kinda stayed with me as a standby screenie.

My great grandma (whom I never had the pleasure of knowing) was 1/4 Cherokee. I have a _teensy_ bit of Cherokee in me (1/32). Mostly -- I'm your typical "mutt": English, Irish, Scottish, French, Dutch, German, Cherokee, and possibly (according to some relatives) other American Indian blood (Powhatan and Comanche, to be precise).

English/Irish are predominant, if my mother's genealogical research is accurate.

You sound like me!! There are just too many to keep track of!!

Haha, so true! :laugh:
  • elcyclista
    elcyclista Posts: 393
    Options
    My passion is cycling. <3
  • FrankenBeanz
    FrankenBeanz Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    back when my best friend was a lovely guy in virginia, and I'm in the UK, when we spoke on the phone and I had not long woken up, (or drank a can of redbull apparently) he couldn't understand a word I was saying and used to call me mushmouth. It works well because I do mumble a lot, and seem to stuff lots of mush in my mouth.... hmmm
  • catherine1979
    catherine1979 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    My first name and my year of birth. Not very inspired...
  • SugarDiva
    SugarDiva Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Sugar is one of my cats
    And Diva because that's what my guy friends tell me I am because I'm always buying new shoes and handbags :laugh:
  • schlieffen
    schlieffen Posts: 269
    Options
    Way back when in my grade 11 history class we had to do some projects on WWI and I drew the Schlieffen Plan. I had a good time doing the project, and enjoyed the name so I've been using it for screen names ever since.
  • Dorable
    Dorable Posts: 7
    Options
    Dori- my name + Adorable- what I want to be= Dorable
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Not sure really how I came up with mine, I use to spend hours when I was younger trying to figure up SNs for AIM haha....

But, it's kind of a play on Mad Hatter? :tongue:
  • LAgal
    LAgal Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Not sure really how I came up with mine, I use to spend hours when I was younger trying to figure up SNs for AIM haha....

LOL... I always read your name as Magic Chatter...... :laugh: :laugh:
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options

LOL... I always read your name as Magic Chatter...... :laugh: :laugh:

haha you aren't the only one! Magic Hatter is how it's supposed to read, lol
  • rlsluvr
    rlsluvr Posts: 130
    Options
    <~~~~~~ For Mr. Springfield

RLS His intials + luvr (lover) = rlsluvr this has been my screen name for just about everything for the last 10+ years or so....

>sigh<
  • Raphi
    Raphi Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Sugar is one of my cats
    And Diva because that's what my guy friends tell me I am because I'm always buying new shoes and handbags :laugh:
    A girl never has too many shoes and handbags :wink:
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Reason is I'm a thinking man and well no actually that explains it. hahahah I pretty much thought everything out & nothing is going to surprise or shock me, but there can be gasp(s) I guess.:)
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    In high school everyone used to call me blondie.. I take pride in the fact that my hair is naturally blonde, I'm one of the smart ones!! lol :tongue: and 925 stands for September 25, the date when my boyfriend and I became a couple!:heart:
  • SugarDiva
    SugarDiva Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    AMEN, Raphi!!!! :happy:
  • nursestewart
    nursestewart Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I am a nurse and my last name is Stewart. Hum...not very interesting...
  • halfpint71
    halfpint71 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Halfpint Nickname given by my husband 71 my birthyear