Looking for 18 year olds for support!

Options

Replies

• sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Shoot for 21 year olds...that way you can get them drunk on calorie-free beer first.

21... He didn't say he wanted to go to a nursing home to get friends.
  • LiveLoveHunt
    Options
    I'm a 29 year old married female looking for friends (not creepers) to support me in my journey. Regardless of age. How cocky can you get?
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    i need an 18 year old to help me with my squat thrusts.

Wouldn't you rather someone with more experience to help you with that?
    Just a thought...... :wink:
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    I can be 18.
    But first, how do you feel about thigh gaps??

Not a prerequisite at all! We can work on creating a trendy, cavernous gap as a part of our fitness Journey!
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    John, I thought you looked familiar!!!

Q81Jx.gif

^ OMG LOL
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    NO. That protein drink you gave me smells funny.

and its NOT really good for our hair !
    i know.. :grumble:
    I mean, oh..uhmm that's interesting.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I'm a 29 year old married female looking for friends (not creepers) to support me in my journey. Regardless of age. How cocky can you get?

Psst...we are in the chit-chat fun and games section...just a friendly hint.... :)
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    lets-be-friends.jpg
  • fizzletto
    fizzletto Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Just tell them you have a 100% guaranteed way to get them a thigh gap... they'll be all over you :P

He can give me a thigh gap!?! I'm in!! I'm 19 though... darn it :'(
  • Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    i need an 18 year old to help me with my squat thrusts.
    Little bit creepy there, officer. Just cause its legal doesn't mean it's a good idea. :flowerforyou:
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Come on now, everyone knows that those who say they are 18 on here are really 17 or under. If you truly want 18 year olds, ask for those that say they're 21, THOSE are the 18 year olds.

You're welcome.
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    how you doing ;)

Just kidding!! I'm actually 18 but honey you're TOO close to my mums age LMAO....but thanks for the laugh, needed it today !!

WHAT.

Thread backfire.

:sad: :sad: :sad:

And you, luliamad, pipe down and drink your hemp whey protein casein roofie isolate.

It's about the stamina beau, at your age we can't be working you (exercise) into a hot sweat huffing and puffing in 5minutes :wink: :bigsmile:
    Come on now, everyone knows that those who say they are 18 on here are really 17 or under. If you truly want 18 year olds, ask for those that say they're 21, THOSE are the 18 year olds.

I couldn't be anymore 18 if I tried !! I got legit ID now :bigsmile: ( sorry if all those minors lied to you!!) Don't like being 18 though, only means this year is the nasty one.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    He can give me a thigh gap!?! I'm in!! I'm 19 though... darn it :'(

I can probably design you some sort of appliance if you'd like; sort of like a wearable speculum for thighs? Or maybe we just put a thighmaster in there, and use duct-tape to finish the edges so no one can tell where your skin ends and the tape/appliance begins?
    3659_thighmaster_1.jpg

Edited to add: And Bamsie, you gotta watch those young men; not everything is a sprint.
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I can be 18.
    But first, how do you feel about thigh gaps??

Not a prerequisite at all! We can work on creating a trendy, cavernous gap as a part of our fitness Journey!

I'm in.
    Sending FR.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I thought that rag smelled like chloroform...
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    how you doing ;)

Just kidding!! I'm actually 18 but honey you're TOO close to my mums age LMAO....but thanks for the laugh, needed it today !!

WHAT.

Thread backfire.

And you, luliamad, pipe down and drink your hemp whey protein casein roofie isolate.

It's about the stamina beau, at your age we can't be working you (exercise) into a hot sweat huffing and puffing in 5minutes :wink: :bigsmile:

I couldn't be anymore 18 if I tried !! I got legit ID now :bigsmile: ( sorry if all those minors lied to you!!) Don't like being 18 though, only means this year is the nasty one.

Did you basically just say people over 30 can't keep up O.O....oh damn..it's on now!
  • BamsieEkhaya
    Options
    how you doing ;)

WHAT.

Thread backfire.

Did you basically just say people over 30 can't keep up O.O....oh damn..it's on now!

damn...just pointing out things are a little different since your time honey !:laugh: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: also your 29 what you complaining about ! hhaahaa
  • sm1zzle
    Options

You're welcome.

I'm sorry to hear that the 18 year old stud from Iowa that you met from off here ended up being 16 yrs old.
  • BamsieEkhaya
    Options

You're welcome.

I'm sorry to hear that the 18 year old stud from Iowa that you met from off here ended up being 16 yrs old.

haha made me laugh ! brilliant !
  • sm1zzle
    Options
    I thought that rag smelled like chloroform...

normal_Despair_-_Determination-_Chloroform.jpg