Looking for 18 year olds for support!

Options

Replies

• BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    damn...just pointing out things are a little different since your time honey !:laugh: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: also your 29 what you complaining about ! hhaahaa

misc-got-a-badass-over-here.png
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    how you doing ;)

Just kidding!! I'm actually 18 but honey you're TOO close to my mums age LMAO....but thanks for the laugh, needed it today !!

WHAT.

Thread backfire.

:sad: :sad: :sad:

And you, luliamad, pipe down and drink your hemp whey protein casein roofie isolate.

It's about the stamina beau, at your age we can't be working you (exercise) into a hot sweat huffing and puffing in 5minutes :wink: :bigsmile:
    Come on now, everyone knows that those who say they are 18 on here are really 17 or under. If you truly want 18 year olds, ask for those that say they're 21, THOSE are the 18 year olds.

I couldn't be anymore 18 if I tried !! I got legit ID now :bigsmile: ( sorry if all those minors lied to you!!) Don't like being 18 though, only means this year is the nasty one.

Did you basically just say people over 30 can't keep up O.O....oh damn..it's on now!

damn...just pointing out things are a little different since your time honey !:laugh: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: also your 29 what you complaining about ! hhaahaa

I'm going to be 30 in 6 days.....lol...
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    I thought that rag smelled like chloroform...

normal_Despair_-_Determination-_Chloroform.jpg

tumblr_m3olqzkfVE1rtvjw6o1_500.jpg
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    how you doing ;)

Just kidding!! I'm actually 18 but honey you're TOO close to my mums age LMAO....but thanks for the laugh, needed it today !!

WHAT.

Thread backfire.

:sad: :sad: :sad:

And you, luliamad, pipe down and drink your hemp whey protein casein roofie isolate.

It's about the stamina beau, at your age we can't be working you (exercise) into a hot sweat huffing and puffing in 5minutes :wink: :bigsmile:
    Come on now, everyone knows that those who say they are 18 on here are really 17 or under. If you truly want 18 year olds, ask for those that say they're 21, THOSE are the 18 year olds.

I couldn't be anymore 18 if I tried !! I got legit ID now :bigsmile: ( sorry if all those minors lied to you!!) Don't like being 18 though, only means this year is the nasty one.

Did you basically just say people over 30 can't keep up O.O....oh damn..it's on now!

I'm going to be 30 in 6 days.....lol...

well..that does kinda change this...I'm sure you'll be fine!:happy: and I did just get told
    not everything is a sprint
    ....and as a close acquaintance always likes to remind me, " well at least your pretty so it doesn't matter":flowerforyou:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I thought that rag smelled like chloroform...

normal_Despair_-_Determination-_Chloroform.jpg

I had better get some free candy out of this :grumble:
  • BurtHuttz
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options

Sir, your van specifically stated "free candy"...not "free flowers". I'm reporting you for false advertising :angry:
  • BamsieEkhaya
    Options

I'll take the flowers if they are white tulips...also a box of chocolates and a diet coke and we'll start talking this FR ...:bigsmile:
  • PikaKnight
    Options

Sir, your van specifically stated "free candy"...not "free flowers". I'm reporting you for false advertising :angry:

Isn't that one those candy hearts though? Nom on it and see...
  • BurtHuttz
    Options
    What the crap??? "Oh wah, where's my free candy" and 18 year olds who want flowers ?!?!?

Thank God I got married when I did, y'all too high maintenance.
  • BamsieEkhaya
    Options
    What the crap??? "Oh wah, where's my free candy" and 18 year olds who want flowers ?!?!?

I'm not just any 18year old !! It's a bouquet of 24 white tulips...it's not high maintenance (now you sound like an 18y/0) what I offer to my friends is worth more than candy ! phahaaa

I'm supportive as hell !
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options

Hmph...that's the last time I venture into your van kickrocks.gif
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Stay away from my granddaughter or papa and I might look you up. LOL
  • weese17
    weese17 Posts: 236 Member
    Options

Hmph. You think just because you're married you have a free pass? Think again, SIR. Now get over here and help me with my "fitness goals."
  • BurtHuttz
    Options
    Crap!!! Everyone, scatter! It's the wife!

Uh, hi.
  • weese17
    Options

Uh, hi.

Yo *kitten*? IS GRASS.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options

Uh, hi.

1355043294099.gif
  • PikaKnight
    Options

Uh, hi.

Yo *kitten*? IS GRASS.

Picts or it didn't happen. Bonus points for streaming the beating!!!
  • weese17
    Options

Picts or it didn't happen. Bonus points for streaming the beating!!!

I am bringin' my lieutenants with me.

523760_10151151816266603_587059337_n.jpg
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options

Uh, hi.

Yo *kitten*? IS GRASS.
    Gives Weese17 all the flowers and all the candy so she doesn't kill emanyalpsid, so he continues to make funnies on mfp.