Any British out there?

Options

Replies

• joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Hi I am from South yorkshire welcome to MFP.
  • shazzydawn04
    Options
    Good evening,
    I am British, and like you I have just started. I am on my first day I have 1200 calories for today and everyday, I went over by 2 calories, I will just take it off for tomorrow.
  • VickiPerfect
    Options
    You've lost a lot of weight well done!
  • VickiPerfect
    Options
    I really wouldn't worry about 2 cals ;)
  • sheenap10
    sheenap10 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    More general stuff - I'm trying to lose weight prior to being a bridesmaid in April this year.. there are3 of us, and the other 2 are stick insects, so I decided I would prefer not to be the same size of two of them put together in all the photos! Haha :) On a more serious note though, I have been unhappy with my weight for a long time, and the wedding gives me something to aim towards; I've set a target of 20kg which would get me down within a healthy range. Must admit I struggle with focus, so hope there are plenty of like-minded people on here!
  • MotivationINeed
    Options
    From Hampshire, feel free to add me :wink:
  • VickiPerfect
    Options
    More general stuff - I'm trying to lose weight prior to being a bridesmaid in April this year.. there are3 of us, and the other 2 are stick insects, so I decided I would prefer not to be the same size of two of them put together in all the photos! Haha :) On a more serious note though, I have been unhappy with my weight for a long time, and the wedding gives me something to aim towards; I've set a target of 20kg which would get me down within a healthy range. Must admit I struggle with focus, so hope there are plenty of like-minded people on here!
    I lost a lot for my wedding a year And a half ago put a lot back on .. Married life I think lol.. Back on track now I've discovered my fit pal I'm loving it!! Add me S a personal friend if you want I can help you reach it.. I did so you can!!
  • contraryquite
    Options
    Yorkshire! I'm fairly new here, but have a few British friends on the site and love the support. If anyone wants to expand their MFP network feel free to add me as a friend. I use the iPhone app mainly but am trying to use the forums now at weekends as there's some really great info.

M
  • Lucy_london
    Lucy_london Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey

North London here :smile: :flowerforyou: :love: :happy: :laugh: :wink: :tongue:
  • SneakyBat
    SneakyBat Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Brrrrummie here! :bigsmile:
  • VickiPerfect
    Options
    Hey

North London here :smile: :flowerforyou: :love: :happy: :laugh: :wink: :tongue:
    Hi North London ;)
  • poll09
    poll09 Posts: 549
    Options
    feel free to add im british
  • dididede
    dididede Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi from Scotland! We could try having our own version of "Way to Go!!!" and "Nice Burn!!" My personal favourite is "Ya belter!"

Love it! Go on yersel? Ya wee dancer? ????
  • BikerGran
    BikerGran Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm British too, in Dorset - any further south and I'd fall off!

Just started here, 3 days in and loving it, I make it a bit of a game trying to get my calories spot on each day! Probably easier for me than for working folks as I'm retired. I might have a look at that UK group - can anyone tell me whether I have to ask to join, or can I just post there?
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm British too, in Dorset - any further south and I'd fall off!

Just started here, 3 days in and loving it, I make it a bit of a game trying to get my calories spot on each day! Probably easier for me than for working folks as I'm retired. I might have a look at that UK group - can anyone tell me whether I have to ask to join, or can I just post there?

You only have to click on the "join group" button and you are in
  • Rivah_67
    Options
    hi i'm from hampshire i started new years day feel free to add me
  • Jules01268
    Options
    Me! Have only just discovered this site, but have had a really good first week. Feel free to add me.
  • mariamielczarski
    Options
    I come from north Wales UK. where youfrom?
  • Melanie2345
    Options
    New here! And from Midlands!
  • jennibee70
    jennibee70 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Hi from Scotland! We could try having our own version of "Way to Go!!!" and "Nice Burn!!" My personal favourite is "Ya belter!"

Love it! Go on yersel? Ya wee dancer? ????

Ah, wish I'd seen this this morning, one if my friends has logged in for 90 days, wish I'd said "Go on yersel'!"