"Face" yourself! (pics)

Options

Replies

• lioness0806
    lioness0806 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I think my face looks quite different (340 to 135)

4yearsbeforeafterb.jpg

This is amazing! I hate to admit this but I was slacking off when it came to my diet this week. This pic (along with the rest) has given me the nudge I needed to get me back on track.
  • almsha
    almsha Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    So glad I found this topic. You all look absolutely amazing!! I really needed some inspiration after the holidays. Thank you!
  • gianamicole
    gianamicole Posts: 39 Member
    Options

4yearsbeforeafterb.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Um, yeah... I can definitely see it in your face.

... and your, um... everything :bigsmile: :drinker:

WOWWWWWW!!!! :love:
    How long did it take you? How did you do it? Your arms, among every thing else, look SO THIN. Your tummy looks so flat. I see no loose skin. If you don't mind, I'd like some pointers and tips..... I want to be able to wear sleeveless tops or dresses when I get to goal, but I have always hated my huge, ugly, flabby arms....

Yes! What was your journey?
    Wow you look amazing! You just stopped me from eating a box of chocolates!! Please do tell us your secret!
    And everyone else looks amazing!
    You guys look younger!<3
    [/quot

You look really great congrats, I was just gonna eat a cupcake bu now I think i'll pass, thanks for posting this!
  • slowly_changing12
    slowly_changing12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    looking good guys!!!!! you all look amazing!!!!! :)
  • elizner
    elizner Posts: 14
    Options
    OMG, you look like a completely different person !!! Congratulations !! :-)
  • LuckBeWithU
    LuckBeWithU Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    mom12_zps849e5cc1.jpg

575774_3450558388011_1504911105_n_zpsf1415eae.jpg
  • BaileyBoo13524
    BaileyBoo13524 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    DSC00033_zps36b43783.jpg

215901_10151301636460708_1602736131_n_zps0af3816d.jpg
  • yuckidah
    yuckidah Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    My god, you ALL look incredible. I feel so proud of everyone when I see the amazing progress made :heart:
  • alexveksler
    alexveksler Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Fun Post. Here is me

before-and-after-face_zpsc7575ab5.jpg
  • msmonesha
    msmonesha Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ive been "lurking" for a while now. But everyone looked so great it inspired me to go look at some of my old pictures. I still have a ways to go but seeing the progress did put a smile on my face. So here's to my very first post....... :) Hope it works

face.jpg
  • jmosborn32
    Options

4yearsbeforeafterb.jpg

Holy gorgeous! You look amazing!
  • aimeeernest
    aimeeernest Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm new. How do you post photos?
  • kenduerden
    Options
    Now that does inspire me to go for it. Well done you !
  • BreakingUpWithObesity2013
    Options

4yearsbeforeafterb.jpg

WOW! AMAZING!!!
  • Boogage
    Boogage Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Wow you all look amazing. Great inspiration to stay committed to getting healthy!
  • aimeeernest
    aimeeernest Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Holy Cow! Everyone's transformations on here are truly impressive, many look to be entirely new people! lol. Seriously motivating!

I'm going to try my luck with posting photos.....

this is my early before.... August 2008.... what i'd like to get back to BUT with more muscle tone... i never worked out, I was just thinner. (I am even pregnant in this photo hence me holding my belly. lol. About 2 months pregnant here... before I put on 80lbs)

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g271/aimee_the_pox/2008/8-AUG/Pregnant_zpsfbb24684.jpg

This is my FAT before.... post baby..... March 2009 at my highest weight

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g271/aimee_the_pox/2009/3-MAR/041.jpg
    http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g271/aimee_the_pox/2009/3-MAR/034.jpg
    http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g271/aimee_the_pox/2009/3-MAR/029-1.jpg

Me when I lost weight the first time (Again, no working out, still lacking the toned body)

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g271/aimee_the_pox/332011PHONE280-1_zps9f8b6055.jpg

and this is me today! lol.... I gained the weight back after 2 years of working in a convenience store with conveniently fattening foods staring me in the face all day, oh yeah, and free soda! (NO MORE!) I have about 40 lbs to lose.

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g271/aimee_the_pox/2012/72312099_zpsa1a23195.jpg
    http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g271/aimee_the_pox/2012/72312769_zpsb9830ab3.jpg

SO SORRY if the images are huge... or dont show up at all. LOL. This is my first try at posting photos
    EDIT: looks like only links will work, unless someone can tell me how to do it right? I used photobucket.
    EDIT: just tried drag-and-drop from my picture folders and that didnt work either :(
  • julianpoutram
    julianpoutram Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    29416_114000848639614_1103751_n.jpg

When I was about 15

Webcam_edits1_1_of_1_1.jpg

Me now at 20!

Bit unsure of weight and stuff but I'm currently 231 lbs I think!

And I really don't have any pics from when I actually knew what my weight was! We didn't have a scale in our house until recently!

Argh! Pic is massive! Sorry! xD
  • cozystyle
    cozystyle Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    U LOOK ABSOLUTELY AMAZING....MY MOUTH IS DROPPED OPEN...THE CHANGE IS REMARKABLE..U CAN DEF SEE THE CHANGES OF UR WHOLE BODY....DO U HAVE ANY TIPS OR RECIPES TO SHARE...THANKS FOR SHARING THE PICS, THEY R SO INSPIRING.....KUDOS, WAY TO GO:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • cozystyle
    cozystyle Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    U LOOK GREAT TOO...i jus love seeing the transformation pics, they r so inspiring...it jus lets me know that i can do this too, KUDOS TO U:smile:
    Ive been "lurking" for a while now. But everyone looked so great it inspired me to go look at some of my old pictures. I still have a ways to go but seeing the progress did put a smile on my face. So here's to my very first post....... :) Hope it works

face.jpg
  • iampam4399
    iampam4399 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    First Picture - 280lbs (30 years old) & Second Picture - 160lbs (35 years old).

ScreenShot2012-12-30at124455AM_zpsa6201555-1_zps6ee450f5.jpg

It looks like you got younger, not 5 years older.

Thanks ladies. I think the biggest thing has been just eating clean and lots and lots of water (so good for the skin) and of course exercise but I think the nutrition has been key. I eat at least 8-10 servings of vegetables a day, no meat, no processed/refined foods and lots of beans, lentils, bulgar...

Please tell us how you get in 8-10 servings of vegetables a day. I can't even begin to fathom that. I would like to, though. Have you always been such a veggie lover?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!