what's your favorite youtube workout videos?

Options
2»

Replies

• Stinaa91
    Stinaa91 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • ilovethevi
    Options
    bump
  • m31990
    m31990 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I use http://Sweatn.com to find all of my free workout videos. Some of my favorites that are on the site are Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, Winsor Pilates, and Denise Austin.
  • gcr2012
    gcr2012 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Beka_Elizabeth
    Options
    Cassey on Blogilates, she's great! When I do her workouts for a couple of days I feel a difference (and a lot of aching!)
  • CandiceScott69
    CandiceScott69 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Bump for when I have time to read all of this
  • RamoZimm
    RamoZimm Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Bibianna2012
    Bibianna2012 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions!!
  • shellux
    shellux Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Highly recommend Fitness Blender, plenty of variety.
  • charmarbobar
    charmarbobar Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Bump - I asked the same question a few days ago and got less answers, so I'll save this to go through too!
  • victoriannsays
    victoriannsays Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Sparkpeople has some really fun stuff for cardio and body weight exercises that also burn calories.

There are some Jillian Michaels videos on there as well.

You can also find lots of dancing/zumba ish videos on there too!
  • mareeee1234
    mareeee1234 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Fitness Blender and blogilates !!!!!!!
  • Jhemerlyn
    Options
    Oh yes I understand swimming and hiking is so fun I would totally go for more than 30 mins of those activities, but as for strength training and cardio workouts 30 mins is the optimal amount. I read that in a magazine and I was really surprised myself. It said that doing cardio for more than 30 mins tends to make us hungrier during the day so we will eat more.
  • Jhemerlyn
    Options
    try to find videos that are less than 30 minutes. if you have to do 3 10-min videos then do them but cardio should only last 30 mins at a time. Anything longer than that and you are overworking your body for nothing because the body only absorbs 30 mins of cardio.

Hmm. Never heard of this but regardless I tend to keep my workouts around 30-40 min unless it's my weekly swim because I like swimming for an hour and my hikes ( when it's not winterwonderland here) because really does one ever gets enough nature time!?

Oh yes I understand swimming and hiking is so fun I would totally go for more than 30 mins of those activities, but as for strength training and cardio workouts 30 mins is the optimal amount. I read that in a magazine and I was really surprised myself. It said that doing cardio for more than 30 mins tends to make us hungrier during the day so we will eat more.
  • reklawn
    reklawn Posts: 112 Member
    Options
  • juliejean123
    juliejean123 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    bump
  • profesorakate
    profesorakate Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    bump